The Level 2 Sales Representative will have responsibility for executing the Forney Sales plan and Initiatives in specific assigned accounts. This position will service existing accounts following the Forney Sales protocol, develop new accounts, execute brand strategies and be responsible for meeting budgeted revenue and call coverage goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Executes dealer call coverage accounts assigned by the Director. 60 – 80 accounts – minimum $500K annual revenue at dealer cost.
o Achieves set revenue and defined territory call cycle.
o Follows sales visit protocol.
o Insures execution of Forney’s Point of Difference services in assigned accounts.
o Processes orders using the handheld guidelines.
o Communicates daily sales activities via timely submission of call reports.
o Promotes new items and specials to assigned accounts.
o Meets new account quotas.
o Detailed understanding of key account strategies, objectives, and business methodology.
• Responsible for revenue growth and expense management within assigned accounts.
o Executes initiatives to grow existing dealer business within assigned area.
o Develops detailed strategies and objectives to achieve Forney revenue goals at key accounts.
o Identify and execute promotional opportunities with key accounts.
• Work with the Director to develop and execute a specific sales plan for assigned Destination accounts.
o Develop and maintain working relationship with key decision maker at Destination accounts
o Perform Bi-annual business reviews at destination and selected elite accounts in assigned area.
o Insures execution of Forney’s Point of Difference services in Destination accounts.
• Insures company initiatives and branding strategies are executed.
• Maintain a detailed knowledge of company policies, procedures, and services.
• Accurately forecast new product sales for assigned dealers.
• Demonstrates exceptional product knowledge and the ability to demonstrate all Forney product lines to end users and customers.
o Provides product/sales training to key personnel at key accounts.
• Submits travel expense reports on a weekly basis.
• Perform all other duties as assigned or required.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
• Associate’s degree; or equivalent industry experience.
• 1 to 3 years outside sales experience. Direct to dealer preferred.
• Proven track record of success.
• Proven track record of success showing progressive levels of responsibility
Language & Skill requirements:
• Strong organizational skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
• Ability to communicate across multiple departments within the company to achieve desired company results.
General work environment
• Overnight travel required – 30% to 40%
• Use of personal vehicle required for travel.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record that meets Forney guidelines.
• Must be able to sit/drive for several hours at a time.
• Physically able to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis.
Key Performance Indicators
• Expense management
• Account obtainment.
• Account penetration