At Forms+Surfaces we're as dedicated to the development of our employees as we are to the design and manufacture of our exceptional products. We are a progressive, growth-oriented company with outstanding opportunities for the right people. As a full-time member of our team, you'll enjoy a competitive salary, full benefits, and exposure to a creative work environment.
At present, we seek an experienced Water-jet operator for our Phoenix (West Valley) location. We have needs on both the first and second shifts! Details of the role include:
- Responsible for programming, operating, and maintaining FLOW waterjet
- Read and interpret drawings/specs to produce parts
- Adjust .dxf and cut files if needed within the waterjet software
- Maintain inventory of consumables
- Replace tubes, nozzles and other components as needed
- Comply with internal quality checks
- Understand the mechanics of Waterjet including high-pressure water system, pumps, and motors
- Applicant must be able to solve problems that arise in a manufacturing environment without direct supervision while also performing as part of a team
Experience is necessary and local candidates only will be considered.