Bilingual English / Spanish Customer Service Account Specialist
We are looking for a detail oriented problem solver to join our team as a Customer Service Account Specialist. The successful candidate for this role will be an enthusiastic individual with a strong commitment to service our customers and a sense of urgency to do so in a timely and professional manner. They will have command of the company's policies, transactional processes and product offering to allow them to accurately and efficiently service our customers.
- Function as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) to all accounts in assigned territory
- Includes phone, email & fax communication
- Support field sales representatives in assigned territory
- Manage customer purchase orders from entry to fulfillment
- Handle customer complaints from initiation to resolution
- Establish positive business relationships with both internal and external customers
- Educate customers on our product offering
- Work with sales team to provide timely and accurate sales forecasts
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study is preferred
- 3-5 years' customer service experience required
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Bilingual in English & Spanish is required
- Proven ability to resolve customer issues creatively and effectively
- Experience processing international freight purchase orders is preferred
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
We offer an excellent compensation/benefits package. To inquire, please visit our Career Center at http://www.formica.com/en/careers.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
Only qualified individuals (those who meet the fundamental qualifications) will be considered as applicants for this position. Applications will be accepted for a minimum of 3 days from the date of the initial posting.