- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We’re an agency of troublemakers united for good to bring humans and brands radically original solutions. We’re a collection of 600+ like-minded individuals bonded by an unwillingness to think and do things like everyone else. If you’re ready to rethink what is formerly known as “best practices” and think beyond keeping up the status quo, we should get to know each other. Even how and where you work has been reimagined to be flexible at the core and at a pace that’s right for you. Are you in?Job Description
The Account Coordinator will work with a fabulous cross-functional team in the development and execution of marketing campaigns for our clients. The Account Coordinator is generally responsible for organizing project documentation, responding to client requests, managing billing and distributing project information to internal resources as needed.
The ideal candidate will have outstanding project management skills and attention to detail, the desire to learn in a fast-paced environment, and the ability to build great personal and professional relationships. This is an exciting, entry-level opportunity working with a great entertainment client!
What You’ll Do:
- You will assist the Account Service team in the management and delivery of a wide variety of project types (websites, digital, online video, email, print, strategy, etc.)
- You will develop detailed schedules and budgets for all projects
- You will track schedules and budgets to ensure that requirements and project deliverable dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon
- You will write and distribute meeting notes to team members and clients
- You will maintain key project information, including creative status, schedule progress, employee work assignments and other information in identified Rauxa tools
- You will maintain organized client records including client approvals, creative rounds, schedules, quotes, briefs and any other critical project documentation
- You will work with other agency departments (creative, strategy, production, etc.) to estimate project costs and prepare client quotes
- You will schedule and facilitate project-related team meetings
- You will route key project documents including schedules, briefs, creative rounds, job matrices or other documents to internal staff
- You will follow Rauxa project management methodologies and procedures
- You will collect department billings upon completion of project and submit final billing documents for client invoicing
Who You Are:
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (preferred)
- You have internship or relevant work experience in a marketing environment; advertising or digital agency experience is preferred
- You have project management experience
- You take initiative to learn, grow and contribute
- You have excellent organizational skills, including attention to precise details
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have strong multitasking skills and the ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced environment
- You have the ability to connect quickly with clients & team members to build lasting relationships
- You are eager to learn and are interested in healthcare marketing
- Having knowledge of digital, email, web or print marketing process flows are a plus!
We look forward to hearing from you!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Formerly Known As
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Formerly Known As