Formel D is seeking Automotive Technicians that can travel and work various short term jobs all around the country.
- Pay rate: depends on experience and contract with customer, but usually in the $20-30/hr range
- Benefits: Insurance, Paid time off, Paid holidays available 1st of the month after 30 days
- Shift: vary depending on project
- We will provide: Hotel, travel reimbursement, per diem, tools and PPE.
- Contract duration can be from just a few weeks to 12 months- you can decide which ones you're interested in going on.
- Perform work specified repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with quality standards
- Work is often performed in a manufacturing facility and can include working on the assembly line; Sometimes in offsite warehouse type buildings.
- Tasks often include vehicle repair including part replacement on new cars, electrical diagnostic and repair on vehicles, etc
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- Candidates must be self-motivated and able to work under potentially tight deadlines.
- Must be willing to work weekends and overtime.
- Valid driver’s license
- Will be exposed to extreme temperature changes and noise, some duties performed outside in all weather conditions
- This is a physically demanding position. Must be able to lift, push, pull, move product, equipment and supplies up to 50 (fifty) pounds
- Must be able to work at heights up to 20-25 feet
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours
- Working knowledge of shop equipment.
- Experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
Please apply with your full, updated resume.