For our office location in the Greer, SC area, we are seeking a
Project Management Assistant
Hours: Monday-Friday, Daytime hours
Salary range: $45-50k
This position is primarily responsible for coordinating activities involved with accounts receivable and call-up services. Moreover, this position is responsible for direct contact with management regarding billing, invoicing, and record keeping. Additionally, this position will provide support to our Project Manager and Technical Director team with regard to record keeping, finance, and billing services.
Summary of essential job functions:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following.
· Maintain effective communication with the Project Manager regarding manpower needs at the plant
· Reviews time sheets and ensures proper record keeping and entry
· Reviews variable costs with regard to travel and billable rates to ensure compliance and budgetary limitations per project and scope of authority
· Works directly with Accounting department to ensure proper record keeping and reporting to respective cost centers
· Provide payroll assistance for all employees (payroll issues)
· Maintains records such as billable items or services purchased, costs, delivery, and ensures proper billing in accordance to project contract
· Approves customer invoices for accuracy with management
· Risk management tasks: Check and verify commercial project folders (PO, order confirmation, etc.)
· Manage travel accommodations for all traveling Mechanics and communicate with designated reps at apartment complexes
· Assists PM and TD with travel arrangements, reimbursement and project purchases
· Order shirts for new hires and current employees
· Assist with processing onboarding, badging, and new hire paperwork of all new hires
· Participate in month-end reconciling
· Maintain effective communication with employees, associate support team, on site Supervisors
· Complete payroll files, delivery notes, and budget tracker on a weekly basis
· Schedules and conducts Project Analysis – monthly Skype meeting with TDs + PMs
· Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and skills:
· Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
· Works within budget; develops and implements cost saving measures
· Follows policies and procedures; supports organizations goals and values
· Writes clearly; speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting.
· Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently.
· Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; completes work in a timely manner.
Education and work experience:
· High school diploma and 2 years of administrative experience
· Minimum of 1 year of experience working with MS Word and Outlook
· Must be proficient in MS Excel and willing to take an Excel Test to assess skill level
Employment is contingent upon successfully passing an employee reference check, criminal background check, drug screening, and a 10 year motor vehicle history check.
Founded in 1993, today we employ several thousand people from 45 nations worldwide in over 80 branches in 19 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism distinguishes us and team spirit makes us successful. Every day, we work on the pulse of the industry that moves us all.
Formel D USA, Inc.
Why Work Here?Formel D is the global service provider for the automotive industry. We develop market-leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire automotive value chain - from development through production to aftersales. Founded in 1993, today we employ several thousand people from 45 nations worldwide in over 80 branches in 19 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism distinguishes us and team spirit makes us successful. Every day, we work on the pulse of the industry that moves us all.
Great benefits, opportunity for advancement, Work with cutting edge technology!