To work in facility in Ladson, SC area, we are seeking:
Advanced Automotive Mechanics
- Pay rate: $20-26/hr
- Full time with Benefits: Insurance, Paid time off, Paid holidays after waiting period (1st of the month after 30 days)
- Shifts: Day (6am-6pm) and Night (6pm-6am), 4 on and 4 off.
- Shoes, shirts, and tools provided
- Perform work specified repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with quality standards
- Work will be performed in an open warehouse type space with heat, good lighting, break area, and restrooms.
- Vehicle diagnostics and repair including part replacement on new vehicles
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- Automotive Technician certifications (ASEs, dealership certs, Automotive Technology degree, etc) OR equivalent experience
- Candidates must be self-motivated and able to work under potentially tight deadlines.
- Must be willing to work SOME weekends and overtime.
- Current driver’s license, clean driving record
- Will be exposed to extreme temperature changes and noise, some duties performed outside in all weather conditions
- This is a physically demanding position. Must be able to lift, push, pull, move product, equipment and supplies up to seventy-five (75) pounds
- Must be able to work at heights up to 20-25 feet
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours
- Working knowledge of shop equipment.
- Experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
Please apply with your full, updated resume.