We are currently looking to contract with an SLP who has a passion for providing services to younger children and their families.
We are a newer and highly energized company that’s committed to using evidence-based practice to improve the lives of children and families influenced by autism and related conditions. We provide a comprehensive model that integrates family education, behavior-analytic practice, and speech-and-language therapy to enhance clinical outcomes. Our goal is to empower families with behavior-focused education and teach children valuable developmental skills that will extend across environments.
As a member of our team, your expertise will be valued and respected. You will be provided with a great deal of professional autonomy in an environment that prioritizes collaboration and clinical integrity. You will also be provided with a desk, computer, and access to an abundance of resources and materials.
For more information about this position, please refer to the summary included below:
* Must be a credentialed Speech Language Pathologist (SLP).
* Participate in a team-oriented environment that encourages collaboration.
* Develop individualized and functional speech-language goals
* Provide ongoing education and support to parents and professionals
* Provide direct & consultative based services to clients and their families
* Work alongside a BCBA in designing meaningful clinical supports
* Shape communication and socialization skills.
* Early intervention ABA program that practices NET, DTT, PRT, & various other strategies.
* Services provided to children ages 2-8 diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
* Programming occurs during two sessions per day: AM & PM
* Program clinicians include BCBA & Certified Behavior Technicians (CBTs)
* Staff training and development opportunities will be provided most Fridays.
* Program places a strong emphasis on school-readiness and skill-generalization
What We Offer:
* Extremely generous per-diem rate
* Non-billable time offered
* Desk, computer, and clinical resources
* Ongoing training opportunities
* Team-Oriented Environment
* Opportunity to design/develop clinical programming
For more information about this position please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!