Hello! Interested in a unique opportunity to lead a team in a 100% remote company, and help build the next generation of an Enterprise Data Collection platform used by some of the largest and most well known organizations in the world?
We are a team of collaborators that are passionate about providing the very best support to our customers. We are travelers, artists, athletes, animal lovers, optimists and adventurers creating an incredibly strong, fully remote team and providing amazing service, no matter where we are. Were problem solvers, and continuous learners never afraid of a challenge, and were looking to add another amazing member to our Marketing team.
The Account Based Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the planning, execution and measurement of multi-touch marketing programs for prioritized accounts within targeted segments. Key responsibilities include industry and account intelligence gathering, demand creation, sales enablement and reputation support.
You will need to develop account specific marketing plans to uncover new sales opportunities and run ABM campaigns to specific industry segments. You'll also connect internally with key account owners so that you can create and execute account based marketing campaigns to grow the FormAssembly relationship with existing customers.
- Execution of Account Based Marketing programs, account research and planning, leverage ABM and digital marketing technologies, as well as measurement and reporting to increase pipeline.
- Understand and analyze account portfolio makeup, including how key accounts contribute to overall industry revenue.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, digital marketing and content marketing to define and establish campaign workflows.
- Align marketing and sales to develop account profiles and target personas.
- Implement target account strategy to support account-based selling
- Partner with marketing automation specialist to provide ongoing data and insight into accounts from internal and external sources to drive relevance and timely execution
- Determine which internal marketing campaigns and assets to leverage for segment account engagement planning
- Measure, analyze, and report on target account penetration on a regular basis as well as impact of ABM efforts on pipeline revenue (marketing sourced and influenced)
- Communicate regularly with Sales to ensure alignment, collaboration, and follow up on marketing generated leads
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in a high-tech B2B ABM, demand generation, or industry marketing role
- Experience with multi-channel ABM programs for enterprise accounts
- Experience working with Sales to coordinate and implement ABM programs
- Familiarity with enterprise sales cycles and how to employ marketing strategies to nurture leads and drive engagement
- Proficiency across major marketing technologies, including ABM and direct mail platforms
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to work individually and with diverse teams
- Proven revenue of generation success
- Knowledge of persona marketing and our core focus industries: Higher Education, Healthcare, Financial Services, Government and Nonprofit
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or similar discipline
FormAssembly is a leading Enterprise Data Collection platform, thanks to our impressive roster of customers. We have been recognized in the 2018 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies, and we are a G2 Crowd Winter 2019 Leader. Our mission is to help organizations collect, use, and be good stewards of the personal data entrusted to them.
Here are some links to give you a peek into what it's like to work at FormAssembly:
- Meet our awesome team.
- Learn how and why we work remotely.
If youre a genuinely nice person who is great to work with, respectful, and who will put the team and our customers first, wed be thrilled to have you apply for this position. FormAssembly is an equal opportunity employer. If you belong to an under-represented group in Tech, youll find a welcoming culture that thrives on diversity.
This is a full-time position, open to all locations (working remotely, from home).
FormAssembly is a completely distributed team. We thrive through digital communication, and work to connect numerous times a day. Our culture is unique, read more about it here. Some of our benefits include:
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision) for Team Members based in the United States
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided Mac laptop
You'll be joining a talented and fun team, working together to build something great!