Position Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Position Type: Full-Time
Hours: M-F, 9AM - 6PM
Compensation: Salary, DOE
Forix is a 100+ person eCommerce web design and development agency focused on conversion rate optimization and ongoing website support services. Headquartered in Portland, OR, our team is full of intelligent, outgoing, and passionate people. We are a group of go-getters, which makes for a fun and inspiring place to work.
We are looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Manager that will primarily focus on driving marketing efforts by attracting new clients through our website(s). This is one of the major initiatives of the company, and we have put quite a bit in resources behind it. It is important for our prospective clients to be able to find the software development services they require for their eCommerce platform, so that we can engage with them easily and successfully.
This person will be responsible for a wide range of duties revolving around the optimization and success of our web-driven leads funnel. The bottom line is that we want to be seen wherever people are looking for our services.
Essentially, we need a highly detail-oriented person who can help organize a support process as we take on more work. Note that this is not an entry-level position, but rather a position specifically focused on organic SEO strategy and content management as it relates to achieving specific page rank.
- A solid understanding and application of organic SEO strategy and tactics.
- The ability to plan, manage others and execute objectives across different departments and teams.
- Work with our development and design teams in Vietnam to manage task completion.
- Own and drive the timelines on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Develop a lead generation strategy to optimize and improve the top of the sales funnel.
- Keyword research based on competitive analysis and search volume.
- Identifying and fixing issues with the website(s) that may be preventing SERP increases.
- Ability to define content outlines, and drive content fulfillment across 3rd party providers.
- Responsible for providing weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reports.
- Provides recommendations on new keyword opportunities to pursue.
- 4-8 years of marketing experience needed.
- For SEO, understand that this is not a learn-on-the-job scenario. We are specifically hiring for this skillset, so this will be the primary deciding factor for awarding this position.
- Proven SEO experience with the ability to achieve 1st page ranking in a relatively short amount of time.
- A very strong understanding of SEO strategy and how to craft content.
- Familiarity with eCommerce platforms such as Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, or other similar platform is a big plus
- High levels of organization and the ability to create processes for others to follow
- Familiarity with the MS Office suite
- Professional presentation from head to toe: this includes speech, dress, writing skills, punctuality -- everything that a professional ought to be.
- Must pass screening criteria which include: criminal background check, proof of US citizenship or valid work visa, provide solid references.
- May be requested to travel occasionally for events, work, or training.
- Experience with Google Analytics/AdWords and certifications is preferred
- Experience with WordPress and HTML/CSS is a big plus
- Familiarity with MailChimp, Constant Contact, HubSpot, or similar systems is a big plus
- Experience with SEM Rush, Moz and Ahrefs or similar.
- The ideal candidate knows how to track and prove ROI on the organic SEO gains made.s
- Having worked for or with creative or interactive agencies is a plus, though not required
We're committed to maintaining a motivated, positive work environment with people who share, demonstrate and live our core values. Take pride in working for a company that lives its core values, defines and pursues its vision and mission/purpose, and continually provides tangible value and benefit to its employees and our clients. Our benefits include:
- Employee medical coverage
- Prescription plan
- Vacation and sick time
- Flex Fridays
Additional Perks Include:
- Bottomless coffee
- Ping Pong
- Company lunches and outings
- Snacks and beverages
- Open office space environment
- Career development events and trainings
- Provided street parking pass
- Conveniently located near the Goose Hollow MAX station
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please send your resume and cover letter as a Word doc or PDF attachment to this ad. Please include why you think you would be a good fit for our company in your cover letter. Responses not including this info will not be considered.
Forix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.