Forian, Inc. Englewood, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k
Do you want to become a part of the fastest growing industry in the world? A highly flexible and growing SaaS company in the emerging cannabis industry is seeking a Sales Representative to help the company acquire new accounts, further strengthen market share and brand positioning, and join a team of highly motivated self-starters. This individual will be responsible for articulating and demonstrating the BioTrack seed-to-sale software program from end-to-end, while executing against a corporate strategy to provide value throughout the organization. If you’re someone who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats, you’re comfortable with a fast-paced, results-oriented culture, and you thrive on the constant change and unpredictability that stems from a startup environment, then we want to hear from you!
- Prospecting using various methods (high volume cold calls, referral partners, channel development) to develop and generate leads to move through the sales process
- Build and Maintain Relationships
- Demonstrate how to use the Biotrack software to an audience of key decision-makers and high level executives
- Generate content for upcoming blogs, social media
- Travel up to 25% (Related Trade Shows, Events, Customer Meetings, etc.) (post pandemic)
- Work closely with other internal departments to encourage collaboration
- Assist with Customer Retention and Brand Reputation
- Meet or exceed Monthly assigned Quota
Requirements of the Role:
- Proficient in Salesforce.com
- Passionate about the Cannabis Industry and bringing professionalism and legitimacy to the emerging Cannabis Industry
- A current driver’s license, passport and reliable transportation
- 2-3 years of sales experience, preferably in the technology industry
- Proficient in Salesforce.com
- Self –Motivated
- Hunter Mentality, ability to identify new opportunities in the existing and emerging markets
- Experience in managing hundreds of accounts
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Keen ability to negotiate and close business
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of an entrepreneurial spirit
- Familiarity with using social media as a lead generator/influencer tool is a plus
- Experience in the Cannabis Industry is a big plus
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Bio-Tech Medical Software Inc., a Forian Inc. company, is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Forian provides a unique suite of SaaS solutions, data management capabilities and proprietary data and analytics to optimize and measure operational, clinical and financial performance for customers within the traditional and emerging life sciences, healthcare payer and provider segments, as well as cannabis dispensaries, manufacturers, cultivators and regulators. Our intelligent technology and analytic platforms empower better decision-making and operational performance for healthcare and cannabis businesses and regulators.