Forhyre Collierville, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
* Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
* Write well designed, testable, efficient code
* Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
* Prepare and produce releases of software components
* Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
* BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
* Proven hands-on Software Development experience
* Proven working experience in Java development
* Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
* Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
* Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
* Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
* Experience in the Spring Framework
* Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
* Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
* Experience with test-driven development
TechnologyView all jobs at Forhyre