Cash Services Manager
Forge Trust San Carlos, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Cash Services Manager will lead the operational workflow of all incoming and outgoing custodial cash. This department is also responsible for the reconciliation of all client cash and fees. The manager will work daily with our banking partners to ensure smooth and accurate movement of client funds.
The manager will work with other departments to adjust and improve document flows as needed by the business.
The Cash Services Manager will work closely with all other departments on deposit issues, reversals, corrections, etc. The Cash Services Manager also works closely with our external banking partners.
The Cash Services Manager will lead and supervise the Cash Services Department and provide training, coaching, and ongoing feedback to the individuals.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Oversight of the incoming and outgoing movements of client cash.
· Hands on and highly involved in the day-to-day functions of the team.
· Ability to reconcile high volume of cash transactions and the ability to resolve reconciling items.
· Ensure department SLAs are met.
· Develop and execute workflow improvements and implement process controls within the department and in conjunction with other departments.
· Manage the relationship with the banking partners.
· Handle and resolve escalated issues on client accounts.
· Client centric and solution oriented. The ability to balance client service with business needs.
· Strong organizational skills and ability to manage various workflows.
· Strong written and verbal communication for both internal departments and external parties.
· Knowledge and understanding of IRS Regulations for retirement accounts and qualified plans preferred.
· Passion and interest in investing, finance, retirement, and industry trends.
· Lead and motivate the department and others while always looking for areas to improve upon.
· The ability to implement new processes and controls and adopt to evolving workflows.
· Laserfiche, Zendesk and Microsoft Office Experience preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability generally required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· 5+ years in financial services, banking or accounting with leadership experience
· Education: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university required.
Forge Trust has more than 35 years of experience offering unmatched custodial, administrative, trustee services in the self-directed IRA industry. We provide experience, superior service, and true diversification giving you more choices and more control for a better retirement.
Forge TrustWhy Work Here?
Exciting future ahead with the company recently being acquired by Forge Global. IRA Services is now Forge Trust
Forge is the company powering the leading platform for the private market economy, and we’ve raised over $85M to help folks at companies like Palantir, SpaceX and AirBnB get liquidity for their hard-earned equity to buy a house, pay medical bills or send their kids to college. We also recently acquired IRA Services, now Forge Trust, to expand our service offering in the private markets. Forge Trust has more than 35 years of experience offering unmatched custodial, administrative, trustee services in the self-directed IRA industry. We provide experience, superior service, and true diversification giving you more choices and more control for a better retirement.
AddressSan Carlos, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Forge Trust