Training Technician Supporting the USMS
Be a part of the nationwide law enforcement initiative that removes the tools of crime from criminal organizations, depriving wrongdoers of proceeds from their crime and impacting the infrastructure of criminal enterprises.
Centre Law & Consulting (Centre) offers the rare blend of legal expertise and practical federal contracting experience necessary to assist government and industry clients in navigating the complex maze of federal rules and regulations and implementing federal market solutions that are timely, efficient, and legally effective. Centre has a vacancy for a Training Technician. In this role, you will be supporting the overall mission of the USMS.
- Gathers information needed by customer to develop initial and follow-on curricula. This can include participating in working groups as needed to address necessary subject matter
- Develops training material, organizes schedules, and provides logistical support for training.
- Conducts training and maintains training records
- Regularly reviews and updates existing training to ensure policy, regulatory, legal, and system changes are included in the training curricula
- Publishes periodic training and information advisories
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED; Undergraduate degree preferred
- Three years demonstrated ability in coordinating and managing training programs
- Ability to grasp and understand the organization and functions of the customer
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills; strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills; oral and written
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and other common software applications and databases, intermediate skills preferred
- Proven commitment and competence to provide excellent customer service; positive and flexible
- Ability to work in a team environment and maintain a professional disposition
- Knowledge and/or previous work experience with the Department of Justice Asset Forfeiture Program is preferred.
This position requires U.S. Citizenship and a 7 (or 10) year minimum background investigation.
The U.S. Marshals Service (USMS) plays a critical role in the Asset Forfeiture program by managing and selling assets seized and forfeited by federal law enforcement agencies nationwide. Proceeds generated from asset sales are used to compensate victims, supplement funding for law enforcement initiatives and support community programs. The Marshals Service manages various types of assets, including real estate, vehicles, commercial businesses, cash, financial instruments, jewelry, art, antiques, collectibles, vessels and aircraft.
At Centre Law, we recognize the diverse needs of our employees and strive to provide an excellent package to help meet those needs. Comprehensive benefits are offered with greater choice and flexibility to support your health, work-life balance, and professional growth. A package providing employee only coverage can be built around our basic plans at $0 employee cost for: Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Short-Term Disability, and Employee Assistance Program.
Telework Eligibility:This position is not currently approved for telework and requires work to be performed onsite
EEO and Important Policy Statements:CENTRE LAW is proud to be an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualified persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity) veteran status, family leave status, and any protected group status as defined by applicable law. CENTRE LAW is proud to maintain a drug-free workplace. Satisfactory completion of a post-offer drug screening is a condition of employment. As a supplier of services to federal government agencies, such as DEA, FBI, USCIS, USPIS, etc., we also adhere to agency standards with respect to prior drug usage. COVID Policy: CENTRE LAW adheres to contractual, governmental, and locality specific guidelines and mandates with respect to COVID-19. The minimum safety standards with which we comply are established by the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force.
Hiring EntityCENTRE LAW
FSA Internal Use Only:
Forfeiture Support AssociatesArlington, VA
EducationView All Forfeiture Support Associates Jobs
Get fresh Training Technician Supporting the USMS jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.