Pest Control Technician Job Summary
Our company is looking for a Pest Control professional to join our team. At least 50% of your work will be WDO inspections/sales. While we are willing to provide on-the-job training, our ideal candidate already has professional pest control experience. You will travel from site to site, so you need to have a valid driver’s license and transportation. We are a company in transition are looking to grow. This is a career position, not a job. There is no cap to your opportunity. You must have the confidence to grow a company!!! Pay structure should easily allow for $800-$1000 a week.
Pest Control Technician Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect the property for evidence of pests
- Assess damage and level of infestation
- Spray and dispense product around the property
- Bait/trap for rodents and seal entry points
- WDO Inspections
- Log and manage your jobs using our customer relationship management software
Pest Control Technician Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Valid Drivers License/ good driving record
- Sales experience
- Pest control experience
- Physical stamina
- Must be able to access attics and Crawlspaces
- Strong communication, analytical, and observational skills
- Must sign "no compete"
- Rotate Saturday workdays
Forex Pest Detection and Elimination
Why Work Here?
Loyalty, endless potential to grow, long leash, and an employee's owner. We are as much family as a business.