Forever Living Products International, LLC Tempe, AZ
- Posted: 5 days ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
The Microsoft Administrator is involved in deploying, supporting and maintaining servers and infrastructure of Forever business entities which are hosted both locally and in the cloud across the enterprise. This individual will work in a team environment and coordinate with other resources to effectively meet design, development, deployment, security and maintenance objectives.
Hybrid Balanced Work Week (combination of work from home and work in office) This job is located in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Oversee Microsoft Azure environment; deployments, applications, automation, integration and supporting services, (such as: Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Hybrid Azure AD, Azure AD, and AutoPilot).
- Administer and secure with Microsoft Endpoint Management, company devices including cell phones, laptops, and other PCs.
- Oversees Active Directory, Group Policy, virus protection, software updates, related technologies and services based on business requirements and needs.
- Implement new and maintain existing server platforms and third party software systems.
- Perform all systems administration functions including account management, user support, systems upgrades, system restorations, system backups, status monitoring and reporting.
- Troubleshoot user accounts, platform configuration changes, software version changes and other system performance issues, resolves problems with skill and professionalism.
- Perform automated tasks via scripting including PowerShell
- Proactively address server issues for customers.
- Become a SME for the company’s line of business applications for both the aloe products and resorts sides of the business.
- Plan and coordinate software and system changes with customers and coworkers.
- Be on call for 24/7 support on a rotational basis.
- Assist with Desktop Support duties as time and experience permits.
- Create documentation to include flowcharts, diagrams, manuals and any other required or requested deliverables.
- Ensure all actions meet system security requirements.
- Occasional travel to field locations as business needs demand.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or similar discipline; or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Preferred Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert certification
- Minimum of 7 years hands-on experience supporting Microsoft infrastructure in a large enterprise environment.
- Strong skills and knowledge of Windows 2008+ Active Directory and server infrastructure
- Experience with Windows Server 2012 R2 and higher GUI and Core installations.
- Windows server hardware and windows operating system troubleshooting skills and knowledge with Dell, and HP server hardware.
- Working knowledge of HyperV, VMWare and VDI
- Working knowledge of visual basic, WMI scripting, PowerShell
- Working knowledge of Windows PKI
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge of project management systems and infrastructure projects.
Physical Requirements to perform job duties:
- Climb stairs, stand up/remain upright, walk/move throughout building, parking garage and open courtyards on a variety of surfaces including tile, concrete, carpet and wood surfaces.
- Sit/remain seated for long periods of time, up to 4 hours at a time.
- Stand/remain standing on feet for long periods of time, up to 4 hours at a time.
- Bend, stoop, squat and kneel frequently, as needed.
- Use a computer, keyboard, dual monitors and telephone.
- Operate general office equipment (copier, fax machine, printers, etc.).
- Reach down, forward and overhead frequently.
- Turn and twist frequently.
- Able to lift or move up to 75 pounds occasionally.
- Able to travel as needed and work on call 24/7.
- Able to work long hours during deployments and/or system troubleshooting, recovery situations.
Forever Living Products International, LLC. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Forever Living Products International, LLC
Forever Living Products, through its group of global companies is the largest grower, manufacturer and distributor of aloe vera products in the world. We strive to create an environment where individuals can, with dignity, be what they want to be – where integrity, empathy and fun are our guides.
7501 E. McCormick Pkwy. Scottsdale ArizonaTempe, AZ