*This job is located in Scottsdale, AZ.
General Description: The IT Business Analyst is primarily responsible for participating in the design and implementation of new software solutions and deployment of existing solutions into new markets. They are focused on working with the business users to document existing As Is and To Be processes, elicit business requirements to create functional and technical specifications. This person will participate in all phases of the project (GAP analysis, training, testing phases, cutover, go-live support) as well as providing post go-live support as needed.
• Elicit & Document Business Requirements suitable for Development team to begin work (BRD’s and detailed user stories)
• Works closely with designated business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), and other business units/users to understand existing business processes, and document them
• Participates in all Project phases and works collaboratively with others
• Develop business knowledge to be able to understand and provide solutions to business requirements
• Creation and maintenance of comprehensive:
- Functional Specifications/Business Requirement Documents (BRDs) as needed
- Process flow documents (e.g. As Is & To Be processes, etc.)
- Training materials / Work Instructions / job aids
- Test Scenarios / Test Cases
- Other artifacts as needed
• Lead Requirements gathering, GAP analysis and other assignments as needed
• Works with manager and other BA’s to ensure that issues or enhancements are being addressed in current and future software enhancement releases
• Identify, troubleshoot and document system issues as they arise
• Supports the business by providing pre/post go-live support as needed
• Work cooperatively with co-workers and supervisor
• Maintain regular and punctual attendance at work
• All other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
• Bachelors’ degree in Computer sciences or business or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Familiarity with MLM industry strongly preferred.
• PMP training and/or certification preferred.
• 7 years as a Business Analyst or similar role, with 3 years of work experience in a lead BA role with software implementations; e-commerce platform preferred
• Waterfall & Agile methodologies experience preferred
Physical Requirements to perform job duties:
• Ability to deal well with the stresses and pressure associated with tight project timelines.
• Can expect, on occasion, to work with international market personnel in their respective time zone.
• Stand/remain upright, walk/move throughout the building.
• Stand/remain standing for several hours, up to 2 hours at a time.
• Sit/remain seated at a computer for up to 8 hours a day, usually 4 hours at a time.
• Use a PC with dual monitors, keyboard and mouse and telephone, continuously throughout the day.
• Bend up and down, kneel, stoop and/or squat occasionally.
• Turn and twist repetitively.
• Reach down, forward, and overhead.
Forever Living Products International, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.