Summary: Provide outstanding customer service and IT support to all areas of Forest Health Medical Center (FHMC) via telephone, email and in-person interaction. Participate in implementation and support of new technologies, systems and applications as assigned by Director of IT. Job includes both coverage for IT Support Center issues as well as proactive maintenance of assigned IT system and applications.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following; other duties may be assigned:
IT Support Center:
- Provide first and second level telephone and in-person support for all data, voice and applications.
- Provide first and second level support for network and infrastructure issues.
- Provide after-hours/weekend on-call support.
- Troubleshoot and repair operating problems encountered in normal operations. Ability to apply recommended patches in a controlled manner is essential.
- Provide administrative support on Windows Active Directory and other systems to maintain user account integrity, password resets and general user delete/add/change functions.
- Must be self-directed and able to perform essential duties with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate proficiency in use of ticket management system to enter and track user issues.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the IT department as well as the customer organization.
- Work closely with FHMC IT and corporate staff in planning, installing and maintaining standard systems, applications and infrastructure.
- Demonstrate analytic problem solving capability to assimilate, logically relate disparate information and develop a logical approach for resolving problems.
- Launch and monitor all of the server backups.
- Monitor the Server, PBX and Data COM room environments.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and access to the Server, PBX or Data COM rooms.
- Be an internal resource for specialized support on major business applications (EHR, CRM, etc.)
Our competitive salary and benefit package may include medical, dental and life insurance; 401(k) participation; paid time off, and tuition reimbursement. Equal opportunity employer.