Summary: Provide outstanding customer service and IT support to all areas of Forest Health Medical Center (FHMC) via telephone, email and in-person interaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties may be assigned:
IT Support Center:
- Provide First Level telephone and in-person support for all data, voice and applications.
- Provide first level support for network and infrastructure issues.
- Provide telephone technical support as an agent on the FHMC IT Support Center telephone support system.
- Provide after-hours/weekend on call support.
- Must be able to trouble shoot and repair operating problems encountered in normal operations.
- Provide administrative support on Windows Active Directory and other systems to maintain user account integrity, password resets and general user delete/add/change functions.
- Work closely with IT Director to help maintain FHMC standard systems, applications and infrastructure.
- Demonstrate proficiency in use of ticket management system to enter and track user issues.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the IT department as well as the customer organization.
Our competitive salary and benefits package may include medical, dental and life insurance; 401(k) participation; paid time off, and tuition reimbursement. Equal opportunity employer.