- Opening office before clinic starts and closing at the end of the day (if only ops on site).
- Coordinating schedules for providers at your clinic.
- Ensuring members have signed intake and consents before their first visits.
- Collecting symptom profile surveys from members ideally every 2 weeks
- Checking members in and out of their appointments
- Collecting copays
- Verifying insurance benefits and providing general insurance information to members
- Answering phones and emails
- Booking appointments for members
- Working collaboratively with providers to care for members
- Setting up various psychiatric testing for members
- Troubleshooting occasional minor IT needs
- Printing & scanning
- Daily care and maintenance of your clinic: ordering & restocking snack bar and necessary supplies, keeping office clean and tidy, fluffing pillows, light dusting, checking floors for debris, stock toiletries and PPE
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in adherence with HIPAA Privacy laws
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to change
- Highly organized and a great multitasker
- Motivated to learn and grow
- Hard-working and creative/analytical thinking
- Willingness to take on new challenges and pivot focus as needed
- Requires you to have a private workspace that allows you to adhere to HIPAA regulations while communicating with members.
- Reliable & ethical to the core!
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- No experience necessary outside of customer service, willing to train the right person!
- Medical office and HIPAA experience preferred
- Full-time: 9AM-6PM PST are office hours. Must be able to committ to 8:30AM-6:30PM if needed.
- Compensation: $20/hour
- Medical + Vision and Dental health insurance - Kaiser & United Healthcare
- PTO Loyalty Program: 1st 2 years = 10 days per year; at 2nd anniversary = 15 days per year; at 5th anniversary = 20 days per year
- Peer Support Program
- 5 days of sick pay
- 8 paid holidays per year
We are a team of psychiatrists, therapists, neuropsychologists, nutritionists, software engineers, bioengineers, data scientists, researchers, designers, and operations experts with a mission to revolutionize mental health care through the use of modern technology — enabling us to deliver highly personalized data-driven treatment plans.
ForesightAt Foresight, we're taking a fundamentally different approach to improve mental health care and lifestyle: leveraging data and technology to take care to a whole new level of accuracy, efficiency, and affordability. We are a team of psychiatrists, therapists, neuropsychologists, nutritionists, software engineers, bioengineers, data scientists, researchers, designers, and operations experts with a mission to revolutionize mental health care through the use of modern technology — enabling us to deliver highly personalized data-driven treatment plans.