Foresight San Francisco, CA
- Expired: 22 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Welcome to Foresight Mental Health! We are a mental healthcare startup working to reinvent the mental healthcare space through the use of technology and data. We offer comprehensive services through our clinical team, which consists of therapists, psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, neuropsychologists, and nutritionists. We function as a network of in-person outpatient services fused with remote telehealth offerings. We credential all of our providers with insurance panels in order to increase access and affordability to Foresight services.
Foresight Mental Health was recognized by its employees and received certification as a Great Place to Work in 2021! Our core values are to cultivate positive mental health, transformation, and transparency, while being intentional, inclusive, and proud.
We are passionate about making mental healthcare data-driven, personalized, and technologically advanced. By leveraging our current technology stack (including genetic tests, clinical decision support software and analytics framework, wearables, and electronic patient outcome monitoring) combined with breakthrough treatments (like transcranial magnetic stimulation and Spravato), we can deliver highly personalized, data-backed treatment plans to each of our members.
Foresight has expanded from 5 to over 70 locations in the past 12 months alone and is continuing to scale rapidly to meet the accelerating demand for the world’s best mental healthcare.
We are a rapidly growing technology driven mental health company, and we need team members for our exceptional Customer Service support team!
Foresight Mental Health is a 2+-year-old mental health care startup empowering people to be happier and healthier by redefining mental healthcare. We are dedicated to erasing the stigma that surrounds the current practice of mental healthcare and giving our members the care they need to live better lives through modern and technology-enabled care. Each location has both Therapy and Psychiatry (medication management) providers, as well as supplemental providers like Neuropsychology and Nutrition as added benefits to our members.
The role of Operations Coordinator places you as the primary point of contact for your office. In this role, you'll serve as a liaison between the members and providers and provide support to both. The role will begin remotely and transition back into the office (to be determined pending COVID).
We are looking for smart, flexible, people-first, organized, hard-working and creative thinking teammates to help run our offices and take great care of our members!
Key Functions & Responsibilities (included but not limited to)
- Opening office before clinic starts and closing at the end of the day (if only ops on site).
- Coordinating schedules for providers at your clinic.
- Ensuring members have signed intake and consents before their first visits.
- Collecting symptom profile surveys from members ideally every 2 weeks
- Checking members in and out of their appointments
- Collecting copays
- Verifying insurance benefits and providing general insurance information to members
- Answering phones and emails
- Booking appointments for members
- Working collaboratively with providers to care for members
- Setting up various psychiatric testing for members
- Troubleshooting occasional minor IT needs
- Printing & scanning
- Daily care and maintenance of your clinic: ordering & restocking snack bar and necessary supplies, keeping office clean and tidy, fluffing pillows, light dusting, checking floors for debris, stock toiletries and PPE
Required Skills & Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in adherence with HIPAA Privacy laws
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to change
- Highly organized and a great multitasker
- Motivated to learn and grow
- Hard-working and creative/analytical thinking
- Willingness to take on new challenges and pivot focus as needed
- Requires you to have a private workspace that allows you to adhere to HIPAA regulations while communicating with members.
- Reliable & ethical to the core!
- Salesforce experience is a plus
Education & Experience
- Medical office and HIPAA experience preferred
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Benefits / Details
- Full-time: 9AM-6PM PST are office hours. Must be able to commit to 8:30AM-6:30PM if needed.
- Compensation: $20/hour
- Medical + Vision and Dental health insurance - Kaiser & Cigna
- PTO Loyalty Program: 1st 2 years = 10 days per year; at 2nd anniversary = 15 days per year; at 5th anniversary = 20 days per year
- Peer Support Program
- 5 days of sick pay
- 9 paid holidays per year
Lots of growth opportunities within the company both in the bay area and nationally soon!
You can visit our website for more information. Please reach out and let us know about you!
Foresight is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
Visit www.foresightmentalhealth.com to learn more!
We are a team of psychiatrists, therapists, neuropsychologists, nutritionists, software engineers, bioengineers, data scientists, researchers, designers, and operations experts with a mission to revolutionize mental health care through the use of modern technology — enabling us to deliver highly personalized data-driven treatment plans.
At Foresight, we're taking a fundamentally different approach to improve mental health care and lifestyle: leveraging data and technology to take care to a whole new level of accuracy, efficiency, and affordability. We are a team of psychiatrists, therapists, neuropsychologists, nutritionists, software engineers, bioengineers, data scientists, researchers, designers, and operations experts with a mission to revolutionize mental health care through the use of modern technology — enabling us to deliver highly personalized data-driven treatment plans.
595 Buckingham WaySan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Foresight