This is a full-time position with the best golf technology company in the industry, Foresight Sports.
We are looking for new team members who are capable of the following:
1. Able to manage multiple projects
2. Pays extra close attention to details
3. Works quickly
4. Will take initiative to critically think through and solve problems, but knows when to ask for help
This position will be focused around the following responsibilities:
- Processing paperwork for online order, in house sales orders, and repair quotes.
(Working with multiple software platforms to complete these tasks).
- Review all department orders for accuracy and revise with team members as needed.
- Communication with customers when needed regarding admin tasks.
- Take part in customer-focused communication and inter-departmental communications as needed.
- Assisting with filing, reporting, and other misc. administrative tasks
- Working Knowledge of QuickBooks
- Having worked in a CRM system before.
- Previous admin experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Additional knowledge (Preferred):
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite is helpful.
- College level education.
Starting hours will be 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday. Pay will start at $16.00 per hour, 40 hours a week. Health and Dental benefits offered.
Why Work Here?Learn more about Foresight Sports at www.foresightsports.com
Multi-discipline, small company, family atmosphere, career growth opportunities
San Diego, CA