- Posted: over a month ago
Welcome to Foresight Mental Health. We're so glad you're considering joining our team.
- We're a community of experts who offer a dynamic range of mental health care and support that flexes with your personal needs and goals. Our community—which includes therapists, psychiatric providers, researchers, engineers, a dedicated care team and many more—has built a thoughtful and effective technology-backed approach that meets you where you are, learns from your experiences and adjusts to your unique needs, all in service to helping you get the most out of life. The company was recognized as a "great place to work" by Glassdoor in 2021.
- We've always been guided by our values, since the earliest days of Foresight. And as a growing organization, we wanted to make sure they were accessible to all of our team members. These six values are both our guides for the day-to-day and aspirational as we expand our reach:
- Cultivate Positive Mental Health: We support you.
- Cultivate Transformation: It takes a team of decisive champions to fight the stigma around mental health.
- Cultivate Transparency: Being open and honest fosters collaboration, trust and communication.
- Be Intentional: Stand with purpose and be bold in what you believe.
- Be Inclusive: Representation matters; celebrate the differences of others.
- Be Proud: What you do here empowers people.
From the National Medical Director, Dr. Shawn Hersevoort
- My vision is to help create the most holistic, team-based, and multidisciplinary practice possible. I would like to see a culture made up of teams of teams. I would like to see patients lovingly shared by, and fluidly transitioned between, the prescribing, therapy, health psychology, and case management teams.
- My immediate focus includes the expansion of the psychiatry division, the enhancement of clinical and digital support to all prescribers, and the creation of multidisciplinary "specialty" teams organized by disorder. Other projects include the expansion of our health psychology and case management services, the intensive outpatient (IOP) program, and (later) a primary care behavioral health integration (PCBHI) program.
- The fundamental clinical role for a psychiatrist at Foresight is providing initial evaluations and ongoing medication management for patients as part of the outpatient prescribing team, made up of psychiatrists and NPs/PAs.
- We support, and incentivize, psychiatrists becoming involved in NP supervision, leadership, mentoring, and working on special projects.
- Special projects currently include interventional psychiatry (ketamine and TMS), IOP (intensive outpatient), and PCBHI (primary care behavioral health integration).
- Salaried positions are available from 20-40 total hours which includes protected time for meetings, supervision, special projects, and documentation.
- Although positions are predominantly remote at this time due to COVID-19, we are increasingly promoting, and incentivizing, providers spending some time in the physical office when possible.
- Medication management responsibilities include 60-minute intakes and 30-minute follow ups (with a maximum of 4 intakes/day), as well as 45-minute transfer appointments.
- On-call responsibilities are filtered through an answering service and are very minimal.
- Our credentialing process can take anywhere between 1-4 months depending on the particular insurance carrier, so a start date 3-4 months after hiring is recommended.
- All the necessary tech and equipment will be provided to you including a Foresight laptop.
- A medical care specialist team helps to offload administrative duties such as scheduling, prior authorizations, coordinating labs, and filling out paperwork.
- Each office has an Operations Coordinator who manages all daily operations for your particular office and assists with check-ins and outs, and other administrative tasks.
- The billing department takes care of all the billing/insurance reimbursement.
- We have an easy-to-use EMR supported by proprietary patient portal technologies.
- MD from an accredited university
- Appropriate GA-state licensure
- Competitive base salary based on experience, location, trainings, boards and multi-language
- Biannual bonus opportunity based on team, leadership, productivity, and outcomes
- Relocation stipend on a case-by-case basis
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability
- Malpractice insurance and reimbursement for license and DEA
- 401k plan with 50% match up to 4%
- Generous PTO including vacation, sick and company holidays
- $500 annual stipend to contribute toward CME costs
- Life insurance and short and long-term disability insurance
- Opportunity for for supervision and leadership roles
- Collaborative environment
Come join our dynamic and innovative network of providers working toward mental wellness for all.
Thanks for your interest in working with Foresight
If you are a California resident, please read our California Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Foresight is an equal opportunity employer. We're committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you're a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don't hesitate to reach out. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
Foresight Mental Health
HealthcareView all jobs at Foresight Mental Health