Mental Health Therapist
Foresight Mental Health Toledo, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Welcome to Foresight Mental Health! We are a mental healthcare startup working to reinvent the mental healthcare space through the use of technology and data. We offer comprehensive services through our clinical team, which consists of therapists, psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, neuropsychologists, and nutritionists. We function as a network of in-person outpatient services fused with remote telehealth offerings. We credential all of our providers with insurance panels in order to increase access and affordability to Foresight services.
Foresight Mental Health was recognized by its employees and received certification as a Great Place to Work in 2021! Our core values are to cultivate positive mental health, transformation, and transparency, while being intentional, inclusive, and proud.
We are passionate about making mental healthcare data-driven, personalized, and technologically advanced. By leveraging our current technology stack (including genetic tests, clinical decision support software and analytics framework, wearables, and electronic patient outcome monitoring) combined with breakthrough treatments (like transcranial magnetic stimulation and Spravato), we can deliver highly personalized, data-backed treatment plans to each of our members.
Foresight has expanded from 5 to over 70 locations in the past 12 months alone and is continuing to scale rapidly to meet the accelerating demand for the world’s best mental healthcare.
Foresight Mental Health is hiring a licensed mental health therapist (LISW, LMFT, LPCC, Licensed Psychologist) to join our rapidly growing team. Our therapy positions are all temporarily remote during COVID.
- Certification as a Licensed Marriage Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Independent Social Worker (LISW), Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC), or Licensed Psychologist
- Masters or Doctoral degree from an accredited university or professional school of Counseling, Social Work or Marriage and Family Therapy
- Appropriate OH-state licensure required: must have active Ohio License
- At this time, we cannot accept Associates or Intern Therapists
- 1:1 psychotherapy, with option for couples, groups, and family therapy
- Availability for 30 to 40 clinical hours/week in addition to 1.5 hours/week of meetings- no part- time options are available with fewer hours
- Monday - Friday, 9am-6 pm with flexibility on days and hours
- No required work on weekends or evenings
- Create comprehensive therapeutic assessments and treatment planning with proper documentation
- Contribute and Learn in weekly Clinical Consultation Groups with other therapists in your office
- Attend exciting weekly Company-Wide Announcement Meetings
- Hourly position ($39/hr), annualized salary ranges from $67,900.00 to $85,100.00/year depending on hours/week worked
- 2 hours/week of compensated administrative time for collaboration, clinical documentation, and charting
- 401k with employer match
- Up to $1200 in provided office equipment, dependent on location
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Monthly $30 Internet Stipend
- Annual $400 CEU and Licensure Renewal Stipend
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- 14 days Vacation Time (+ 1 day added per year with company)
- 5 days Paid Sick Time
- 9 paid Holidays/Year
- Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Full Virtual Support and Operations Teams to open up your time (handling billing, marketing, scheduling, communications, credentialing, and more)
- Peer Support Program to enhance your own personal mental health and wellness
- Company sponsored nutrition counseling, nutrition testing, and access to discounted supplements to improve your health
- Your own dedicated office (when we return to in-office work)
- Reimbursement for EMDR, DBT, CBT certifications
- Career development opportunities in a high growth startup environment
- Ongoing optional trainings, learnings, and guest speakers (i.e. lunch and learns)
- Be part of a dynamic, exciting, cutting edge, integrated clinical team!
Foresight is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
Visit www.foresightmentalhealth.com to learn more!
Our approach to care is deeply holistic -- our clinical team consists of psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, neuropsychologists, therapists, and nutritionists. We function outwardly as an outpatient private practice while credentialing all of our providers with multiple insurance panels in order to increase service affordability and accessibility.
Visit www.foresightmentalhealth.com to learn more!
Foresight Mental Health
Welcome to Foresight Mental Health. We’re so glad you’re considering joining our team. Who is Foresight? We’re a mental health organization built on the foundation of empowering people through therapy and technology to become healthier and happier. Foresight has been at the forefront of the movement to change mental health care for the better since we began in 2018. We’re the only mental health care platform with a supported community of expert providers offering dynamic treatments and care-enhancing tools that grow and flex to match the needs of our members - the people we serve through our clinics. In this way, we’re reinventing mental health care. Currently, we serve more than 11,000 members with virtual and in-person visits at 158 locations in 24 states. And we’re growing strong to help those who seek our support and guidance on their journey to mental wellness. We’re a Great Place to Work Foresight Mental Health has been recognized by its employees and received certification as a Great Place to Work in 2021. Our commitment to cultivating positive mental health - within our organization and for our members - along with our goal of being transformative and transparent, helps our team feel valued, included, and proud of the work we’re doing to enable mental wellness for all. We also carry a 4.7-star rating on Glassdoor, where our employees rate us highly on our culture and values, diversity and inclusion, career growth and work-life balance. Our culture As we work to create a culture of openness and inclusivity among the people we serve, with the ultimate goal of eliminating stigma around mental health conditions and treatment, we’re committed to cultivating that same open, accepting and flexible space within our organization. We believe in taking care of the people on our team so they can take care of our members, their family and friends, and - most importantly - themselves.