Foresight Mental Health is hiring a licensed mental health therapist (LPC, LPCC, LPCC, LISW, LCSW, LMFT) for our Riverside location!
We are a personalized medicine startup working to improve mental health care. We are working to make mental health care data-driven, personalized, and technologically advanced. By leveraging our current technology of pharmacogenetic testing, next-generation clinical decision support software and analytics framework, wearables, electronic patient outcome monitoring, digital health applications, and our engineering team, we believe this will enable us to drastically improve the standard of mental health care.
As we grow, our engineering team will add AI-driven chat-bots, optimize psychotherapy, train machine learning models, and build mental health assessment software. Longer-term, we are working on integrating whole-exome sequencing, electroencephalography (EEG), transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS), electroconvulsive therapy (ECT), brain scans, and much more to our clinic.
Our approach to care is deeply holistic -- our clinical team consists of psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, neuropsychologists, and nutritionists.
- Health insurance;
- 401k equivalent;
- Malpractice insurance;
- In-office perks;
Schedule: Minimum 32 clinical hours of availability per week. Average 28-32 clinical hours.
- 1:1 psychotherapy
- Work directly with bioengineers and software engineers to create technology to improve therapy patient outcomes
- Weekly consultation meetings with other therapists
- Monthly collaboration meetings with psychiatry providers
- Create comprehensive patient assessments
- Aid in treatment planning
- Complete documentation in compliance with clinical and state requirements
- Aid in building a physician referral network to attract new patients
License or Certification:
- Masters or doctoral degree from an accredited university or professional school of Counseling, Social Work or Marriage and Family Therapy
- Appropriate CA-state licensure: must have CA licensure- we do not accept associates or interns
Foresight Mental Health
Why Work Here?Foresight Mental Health is empowering people to be happier and healthier. The company is reinventing mental healthcare through the use of technology and data. With nearly 30 outpatient clinics across California, Foresight provides insurance-covered integrated clinical services to all demographics. The company just completed its Series A financing and is looking to expand its coverage across the rest of California.
Foresight Mental Health is reinventing mental healthcare through the use of technology.