Rapidly expanding technologically driven mental health company needs exceptional Customer Service support team. This role of Operations Coordinator places you as the primary point of contact for your office. The role will begin remotely and transition back into the office (to be determined pending COVID).
Foresight Mental Health is a 2+-year-old Mental health care startup empowering people to be happier and healthier by redefining mental healthcare. We are dedicated to erasing the stigma that surrounds the current practice of mental healthcare and giving our members the care they need to live better lives through modern and technology-enabled care.
Each location has both Therapy and Psychiatry (medication management) providers, as well as supplemental providers like Neuropsychology and Nutrition as added benefits to our members.
We are looking for smart, flexible, people-first, organized, hard-working and creative thinking teammates to help run our offices and take great care of our members and each other
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating schedules for providers at your clinic
- Checking members in and out of their appointments
- Collecting copays
- Verifying insurance benefits and providing general insurance information to members
- Answering phones and emails
- Customer service to include but not limited to answering general questions for members
- Booking appointments for members
- Process Prior Authorizations for prescriptions
- Correcting billing errors/issues
- Processing daily billing for clinics
- Transferring medical codes from member charts to billing systems
- Working collaboratively with providers to care for members
- Work with pharmacies
- Call in prescriptions
- Work with labs
- Setting up various psychiatric testing for members
- Daily care and maintenance of your clinic to include but not limited to:
- Ordering for and stocking the "snack bar" at your clinic
- Keeping everything clean/tidy and keeping things stocked
- Fluffing pillows, light dusting, check floors for debris, stock toiletries, check that lights are lit, everything is in working order, etc.
- Ordering necessary items for replacement/restocking
- Occasionally troubleshoot minor IT needs
- Dealing with printers and scanners
Foresight Mental Health
Why Work Here?Foresight Mental Health is empowering people to be happier and healthier. The company is reinventing mental healthcare through the use of technology and data. With nearly 30 outpatient clinics across California, Foresight provides insurance-covered integrated clinical services to all demographics. The company just completed its Series A financing and is looking to expand its coverage across the rest of California.
Foresight Mental Health is reinventing mental healthcare through the use of technology. Visit www.foresightmentalhealth.com to learn more!
San Jose, CA