Rapidly expanding technologically driven mental health company needs exceptional Customer Service support team. This role of Operations Coordinator places you as the primary point of contact for your office. The role will begin remotely and transition back into the office (to be determined pending COVID).
Foresight Mental Health is a 2+-year-old Mental health care startup empowering people to be happier and healthier by redefining mental healthcare. We are dedicated to erasing the stigma that surrounds the current practice of mental healthcare and giving our members the care they need to live better lives through modern and technology-enabled care.
Each location has both Therapy and Psychiatry (medication management) providers, as well as supplemental providers like Neuropsychology and Nutrition as added benefits to our members.
We are looking for smart, flexible, people-first, organized, hard-working and creative thinking teammates to help run our offices and take great care of our members and each other
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating schedules for providers at your clinic
- Checking members in and out of their appointments
- Collecting copays
- Verifying insurance benefits and providing general insurance information to members
- Answering phones and emails
- Customer service to include but not limited to answering general questions for members
- Booking appointments for members
- Process Prior Authorizations for prescriptions
- Correcting billing errors/issues
- Processing daily billing for clinics
- Transferring medical codes from member charts to billing systems
- Working collaboratively with providers to care for members
- Work with pharmacies
- Call in prescriptions
- Work with labs
- Setting up various psychiatric testing for members
- Daily care and maintenance of your clinic to include but not limited to:
- Ordering for and stocking the "snack bar" at your clinic
- Keeping everything clean/tidy and keeping things stocked
- Fluffing pillows, light dusting, check floors for debris, stock toiletries, check that lights are lit, everything is in working order, etc.
- Ordering necessary items for replacement/restocking
- Occasionally troubleshoot minor IT needs
- Dealing with printers and scanners
Foresight Mental Health
Why Work Here?Welcome to Foresight Mental Health! We are a mental healthcare startup working to revolutionize the mental healthcare space. We are working to make mental healthcare data-driven, personalized, and technologically advanced. By leveraging our current technology (including pharmacogenetic testing, next-generation clinical decision support software and analytics framework, wearables, and electronic patient outcome monitoring), we believe this will enable us to drastically improve the standard and efficiency of mental health care. Our approach to care is deeply holistic -- our clinical team consists of psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, neuropsychologists, therapists, and nutritionists. We function outwardly as an outpatient private practice, while credentialing all of our providers with multiple insurance panels in order to increase service affordability and accessibility. Visit www.foresightmentalhealth.com to learn more!
Foresight Mental Health is reinventing mental healthcare through the use of technology. Visit www.foresightmentalhealth.com to learn more!
San Jose, CA