Foresight Insurance is looking to add another rockstar CSR to our team.
Foresight Insurance is an independent insurance agency located in North Bethesda, Maryland.
We provide Auto, Home, Business, and Life insurance in Maryland, Washington D.C. and, Virginia.
We represent highly rated insurance companies such as Erie Insurance, Liberty Mutual, Nationwide, Progressive, Safeco, and State Auto.
The main responsibilities are to advise and counsel clients on coverage options, help them understand their insurance decisions, and help solve any insurance issue.
MUST HAVE –
- A positive, upbeat and courteous attitude
- Reliable, trustworthy, dependable and works well with others
- Able to answer customer’s concerns regarding information on rates, policies, payments and claims
- Knowledgeable in Office Suite and advance PC skills are required
- High organizational skills and effective time management skills to succeed in a fast-paced environment
This career opportunity is available only to the best we can find! Here’s what YOU need to qualify for this position…
- Required to have current Maryland Property & Casualty license and 1-2 years of experience in an insurance environment, or, based on your work experience, be ready to obtain your license immediately.
- You MUST get to work on time. You know yourself. If you can’t get to work on time, please do not apply.
- You MUST be able to work during our office hours of Monday thru Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. These hours are not flexible.
- You MUST be committed to your clients. Client service beyond office hours is sometimes necessary to provide excellent service. That’s the business we’re in. If you have the required experience you know that.
- Fluent in Spanish, verbal and written preferred.
What do you get?
- A secure base salary PLUS commissions, incentives & bonuses
- Our benefits package – health, dental, vision, vacation and paid holidays
- Great co-workers in a friendly environment
- Experience with working in an Agency with various reputable carriers
- A growing business excited about the future and its growth
- Access to a wealth of knowledge from seasoned insurance agents
We provide excellent benefits, competitive salary plus bonuses, commissions and incentives, opportunity for growth and income advancement, and a great team of co-workers. We will hire a motivated person committed to high-quality work and outstanding service.
To apply send your resume with cover letter and salary requirements.
In your cover letter, tell us why you’re a great fit for this position. Include an e-mail address, and we will confirm receipt of your resume. Do NOT apply via any other method.
Cruz started working in the insurance industry in 2008. He saw an opportunity to positively impact the lives of others. For most individuals, the purchase of a house and car represents their largest financial investment. Cruz understands the need to educate people on how to effectively protect those assets against an unexpected loss.
Cruz has had the privilege to represent well-known insurance companies such as National Life Group, Mass Mutual and Liberty Mutual Insurance. The experience and knowledge Cruz acquired throughout those years as an insurance agent has prepared him for his journey as an independent agent with Foresight Insurance. A major contribution Cruz can offer the community is his ability to fluently speak and write both in English and Spanish. Being bilingual enables him to reach a wider segment of the market and allows Cruz to provide his service on a larger scale. Foresight Insurance Agency provides Auto/Car Insurance, Home Insurance, and Business/Commercial Insurance in the North Bethesda, Maryland area. Foresight is characterized by its personalized customer service, responsiveness to the needs of our customers, and carefully choosing a high-quality portfolio of insurance products. At Foresight, we understand the importance of customer service and comprehensive advice as a key component for growth and quality. We focus on gaining our client's trust in order to foster long-term relationships by educating them on how to adequately protect their assets.
An Independent Advantage
We are Independent Agents in North Bethesda, Maryland, free to choose the best carrier for your insurance needs. We do not work for an insurance company; we work for you. We work on your side when you have a loss and follow through to see that you get fair, prompt payment and service. Foresight Insurance represents a carefully selected group of financially strong, reputable insurance companies. Therefore, we are able to offer you the best coverage at the most competitive price.
What is an Independent Insurance Agent?
When you decide to buy a car, you wouldn't purchase the first one you see. What if one day the automobile industry decided to make only one type of car, one make, and one model. You wouldn't have a choice!
The same situation holds true for insurance. You need insurance to drive a car, to purchase a house, to protect your family's financial future and to run a small business. But if there was only one insurance company that offered only one type of insurance, you wouldn't have a choice. The only solution would be going to that one company.
With an independent insurance agent, you have choices. Independent agents are not tied to any one insurance company. One of the advantages of using an independent agent is that he or she works to satisfy your needs. You are using an expert for an important financial decision.
An independent agent has several companies that he or she can approach to get you the best coverage at the best price. And your independent agent will know the companies with the most efficient claims departments to recover your losses as quickly as possible.
When you buy insurance, you want an advocate who will properly assess the risks you face and give you an objective analysis of the marketplace, because it's up to you to make the final choice.