Bank Application Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Foresight Financial Group, Inc., an Illinois corporation founded in 1986, is a bank holding company established under the Federal Reserve with fifteen offices in the Northern Illinois counties of Winnebago, Stephenson, and Kankakee. Holdings of the Foresight Financial Group, Inc. include German American State Bank located in German Valley, Pecatonica, Seward, and Winnebago; State Bank of Davis located in Davis and Kankakee; State Bank located in Freeport; Lena State Bank located in Lena; Northwest Bank located in Rockford, Loves Park, and Machesney Park; and State Bank of Herscher located in Herscher and Kankakee.
Provide Quality Support to FFG and Bank staff members serving as the single point of contact for all issues/problem resolutions via a ticketing system for bank related applications. Provide administrative support for Bank Applications Support System (BASS) applications. Assist with training of staff as well as training in various products and updating training materials when needed. Provide report and data analytics for audit and exam requests. Merger and Acquisition support. Responsible for participating in the overall development, implementation, standardization, user communication, and education of all supported products and services.
- Ticketing system liaison to determine the appropriate group for issues or problems and transferring the ticket to the appropriate group or subject matter expert (SME).
- Provide quality support based on the urgency of the ticket to ensure Service Level Agreements (SLA) are met. Communicate and implement the resolution to all banks as applicable and update or create a solution or FAQs for future issues or problems.
- Liaison to vendors under the bank supported system applications.
- New product support to assigned ensure all the appropriate departments are involved in the process from start to finish. This includes but is not limited to product set up, product parameters, ensuring standardization, role set up, etc.
- Support banks and FFG end-users in use of BASS products with password resets, change management protocol, disaster recovery, and identify opportunities of standardization and process improvements.
- Onboarding and offboarding users for BASS products and update the Master User Access Report
- Periodic role and user access review, and role standardization based on job function.
- Upgrade and Release Management to include reading and understanding changes to the systems supported by BASS; Communicating the changes which will impact the banks daily processes, to include when the change will take place and when the change is completed; updating procedures and solutions as applicable;; and post upgrade/release testing to ensure the application/system is functioning properly.
- Participate in Annual Disaster Recovery Testing, assist in SLA review, and assist in updating the SME master directory.
- Support/assist the bank SME user group. Review and update standardized procedures and Solution Database on an annual basis.
- Review Ad hoc reports for standardization and if a new report is requested add the report for all banks.
- Provide support for all audit and exam requests and share the information with all banks.
- Assist in the set up and training of merger and acquisition banks.
- Assist Year end activities for all banks.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Customer Service: Advanced ability to fulfill the needs of customers by anticipating their needs and delivering timely and accurate communication and follow through.
Organizational: Can establish a systematic course of action for self to accomplish objectives in an organized manner; determines priorities and allocates resources effectively, within established timeframes.
Communicator: Actively listens and seeks to understand others in a team-based environment. Effective written and oral communication skills.
Technical: Advanced working knowledge from user perspective of Jack Henry applications; e-Banking suite knowledge. Fluency in Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
Teamwork: Exhibits objectivity and openness to other’s views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a confident team spirit; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; and uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Security/Safety: Safeguards digital resources and adheres to all Standards, Procedures and Policies relevant to Cyber Security, Information Security (i.e. GLBA/Clean Desk) and physical security. Encourages and supports others to be physically and digitally safe while at work.
Honesty & Integrity: Instills mutual trust and confidence, fosters a culture of compliance and high ethics and confidentiality, advanced demonstration of corporate responsibility and fair treatment of others.
Job Knowledge: Completes all assigned training, tasks, and projects by established deadlines.
Quality of Work: Takes pride in completing work within established deadlines. Any problems identified are researched to see the level of impact, inform customers of the problems, and ensure the problem is resolved and root cause is determined.
Support to the Bank(s): Follows up with the bank(s) ideally within 30 minutes or less, and within no more than an hour, to answer the bank’s support question or request from the bank(s).
60% Position Performance Standards and Personal Goals
HS Diploma or equivalent required. Minimum 1 year working in banking, with Jack Henry core platform experience preferred.
Foresight Financial Group Inc
Get fresh Banking Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.