- Expired: January 13, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Will manage welding projects which includes coordinating multiple projects, overseeing the welding procedure, and providing support to manufacturing and the engineering team.
- Create and release parameter data sheets
- Process and parameter adjustments for TIG manual and MIG Robot
- Weld the curve set up and adjustments (TIG manual and MIG Robot)
- Support Maintenance with technical support
- Collaboration in projects and FMEA`s
- Feasibility analysis and design review
- Supervise work of suppliers
- Support commissioning and startup of equipment in field
- Support maintenance for PM, testing, inspection, and measurement of equipment
- Manage major rebuild, repair and refurbishing projects and define equipment life cycle and develop plans
- Responsible for initial spare parts setup for TIG MIG equipment
- Create work instructions, procedures, and guidelines relating to equipment needs
- Preparation and interpretation of macrographs from welds
- Perform non-destructive testing
- Write rework and repair procedures
- Ensure compliance with ISO 3834-2 quality standards and regulations
- 2-4 years of experience in TIG welding
- 2-4 years of experience with welding robots
- Certified Welder and able to certify other welders
- Working knowledge of ISO 3834-2 standards
- 2-4 years of experience in a lead or supervisory role.
- Experience in FMEA and problem-solving techniques
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally as required.
- Must be able to work across multiple shifts
- Bachelor's degree in weld engineering or related field preferred.
- Licensed Engineer. Experience in automotive manufacturing a plus.
- Welding Setups for Production
- Engineering Degree
- Experience in a Manufacturing Environment
Machines & technologies you'll use:
- TIG Welder
- Robotic Welder
- Laser Welder
Posted On: Friday, May 27, 2022
Get fresh Welding Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.