Executive Officer (Level 4)
FRDA, LLC is a boutique national security consultancy with worldwide operations. We provide specialized solutions to agencies of the US Intelligence Community, military Special Operations Forces, and other national security partners. Our Advisory practice executes customers' intelligence and advanced research missions globally, while our Training practice delivers cutting edge tradecraft training to select organizations.
Job Purpose: Sponsor mission center is seeking an Executive Officer (EXO) to support Front Office and three (3) other departments. The EXO will be responsible for coordinating complex situations across the client organization and the broader Intelligence Community.
Reasonable Accommodations: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. FRDA, LLC is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, FRDA will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, employees and applicants should contact Human Resources.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships within the center, client and IC.
- Support Director, Deputy Director and other senior officer personnel for specific meeting requests by tracking/compiling talking points, briefing books and read-ahead material.
- Manage actions from internal/external customers and ensure products are timely/well written/coordinated and represent center activities, equities and priorities.
- Ensure that the center responds to taskings in a timely and effective manner.
- Work alongside front office, support and department management to establish/refine and implement effective processes and procedures within the center for managing support taskings, synchronization of task requirements from across the center components.
- Ensure the production and coordination of quality products such as Weekly Department Reports, Daily Highlights, Executive Notes and Spot Reports.
- Additional responsibilities include reviewing background memos and other correspondence for accuracy and completeness; and effectively coordinating and communicating the status of taskings, as appropriate.
- All other duties as assigned.
- TS/SCI US Government security clearance with polygraph. Applicants without the required clearance will not be considered.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 12 years of related work experience.
- Ability to work on-site in the Washington, DC area.
- Experience drafting formal correspondence using client-specific software.
- The EXO must be a self-starter, who demonstrates initiative and a team player, who will work closely with other members of the front office, EXO team and departments.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills are a must.
- A friendly and collaborative attitude; ability to work well independently and in groups with minimal supervision; ability to navigate ambiguity, embrace client oversight at all levels, and balance competing demands.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and various office equipment with demonstrated ability to learn new software systems and applications
- Ability to manage, organize and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong organizational, administrative, analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
FRDA is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, train, compensate, discharge or any other term or condition of employment, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Foreign Resource Development Associates, LLCMcLean, VA
Get fresh Executive Officer (Level 4) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.