TelePsychiatrist - For Vacation, Emergency and Holiday Coverage
Forefront Telecare Little Rock, AR
- Posted: over a month ago
What we are looking for:
Psychiatrist that is LICENSED in Arkansas for Vacation, Emergency and Holiday Coverage type roles for our Hospital Psych Units to . This work will be done primarily via telehealth using Zoom.
Psychiatrist Job Responsibilities:
Via Telehealth, helps patients by evaluating medical and psychosocial conditions; developing and implementing treatment plans, including prescription of psychotropic medications; monitoring and evaluating treatment results.
What Youll Do
- You will be acting as the Medical Director of Psychiatry for a hospital psych unit and responsible for the direction and oversight of psychiatric evaluations, medications, and medical management, as well as coordination with the treatment team
- Video (ZOOM) conference with patients, who have non-emergency medical needs, from your remote, secure location once a week
- Interdisciplinary Team Rounding (IDT) via ZOOM
- Evaluate and complete notes via EMR system in a timely manner
- On call to answer questions from the treatment team when needed.
- Collaboration with NP's.
- Adult or Geriatric population
What You'll Need/Your Qualifications
- Have an active license for the states which you are applying
- Board Certified
- Clean NPDB
- Updated CAQH preferred
- Multi state licensed preferred
- Minimal computer navigation skills Navigate EMR system- KAREO
- Friendly and compassionate disposition
- Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Years Eve and New Years Day.
- Competitive compensation
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible hours
- Liability insurance
- Web based EMR - intuitive and easy to use
Why Forefront Telecare?
Join an industry leading team doing important work for underserved communities via Telehealth. When you join our team as a Telehealth provider, you will join a group of dedicated healthcare professionals who are committed to delivering positive, lasting healthcare solutions to patients. We give patient direct access to healthcare professionals via Telehealth services. We believe through our Telehealth services we can provide virtual behavioral health with a human touch to help improve the lives of our patients.
Telemedicine and teletherapy are growing and expanding career opportunities in todays world. Our doctors enjoy a better work/life balance, the flexibility to work anytime, from anywhere! Our doctors build their own schedule and make a second income whiling making a difference in their communities.
We are a U.S. leader in serving the Behavioral Telepsych needs of smaller healthcare facilities including Skilled Nursing Facilities, Assisted Living Facilities, Psychiatric Hospitals, Rural Health & Primary Care Clinics, and Community Hospitals in 26 states coast-to-coast. Our TelehealthNOW service empowers private behavioral practices to better serve their own patients or clients via our fully supported state-of-the-art Telepsych Platform. Our National Provider Network of psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, clinical psychologists and therapists work with Forefront to serve the behavioral health needs of patients and clients.
Forefront Telecare is an Equal Opportunity Employer