Forescout is seeking an Administrative Professional to provide support to executives in our San Jose HQ's. In this role, you will provide analytical support, research and decision making. This position requires strong interpersonal skills, independent judgment, and a deep understanding of both strategic and tactical business needs. Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as detailed management and leadership, capabilities are a must.This position is a career opportunity for someone with extensive experience and a proven ability to operate effectively in an independent, strategically focused role.
Role & Responsibilities
In addition to general administrative duties of an Administrative Assistant, daily tasks are carried out at a higher level of complexity.
- Provides specialized analytical support to assist executive on special projects.
- Researches issues, analyzes problems, determines approaches, compiles data and prepares reports.
- Interfaces with and coordinates activities between various departments and outside parties.
- Work is generally of a critical and confidential nature.
- Refers (filters) routine matters to appropriate parties and follows up to ensure proper disposition.
- Uses tact and diplomacy and practical knowledge of company policies, practices and procedures.
- Administrative Assistant or equivalent experience. 2+ years experience in administrative environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Preferred: BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- Expert level knowledge of Windows desktop computer applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to navigate web and email at high competency knowledge.
- Advanced desktop calendar management program.
- Generally determines own methods and procedures on new assignments, consulting with supervisor as appropriate.
- Champions improvements. Doing more with less.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate with all levels of Executive/Senior staff and clients.
- Participates in a cross-functional EA network. Back-up support for EA and front desk office.
- Using considerable independent judgment and initiative to resolve problems and make recommendations, determining when and if executive action is required and often supplies a recommendation where appropriate.
- Technical knowledge of Desktop Applications.
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.