Commercial Pest Technician
- Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
What We’re Searching For
The Service Technician of Ford’s Hometown Services (FHS) is continuously growing, and we’re looking to expand our permanent, full-time team. We service homes and businesses throughout New England and are currently seeking team members to join our team. Ask us about our hiring bonus incentive, based on years of experience.
Our team is made up of passionate, sharp, polished individuals who fiercely represent the Ford’s Hometown Services Inc. brand, which is not only changing the game but raising the bar for the pest management industry. Especially since our company is QualityPro accredited, which only 3% nation-wide have this. Our professional field service teams are the face of Ford’s Hometown Services when interacting with customers and the communities where they work. We want our customer experiences to reach new benchmarks through the innovative services we provide and the care we take with their pest situation.
Blueprint of a Top Service Professional
As a Commercial Service Technician, you will serve as an observational biologist with a forensic eye. If you like CSI-type shows, pest management is the place for you. Our Service Technicians help people resolve complex pest scenarios through their thorough understanding of pest biology, conducive conditions, and the custom approaches to take for each case. If we do our jobs well, then we will deliver peace of mind to our customers who count on our expertise.
What our top team members are all about:
- Motivated by and thrives off independence - you hit the road and manage your own workday.
- A desire to advance - you have big ideas that can make an impact.
- Humbled confidence - you know your stuff, but also not afraid to learn more, ask questions, and ask for help when you need it.
- Competent driver - you have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record so we can put you behind the wheel of a company vehicle.
- Communication game is on point - you know what and how to say it, whether it's to a customer or your fellow teammates.
- Maintain and currently have your Pesticide Applicators License.
What We Offer at FHS
- $23.00/hr. with pesticide applicator license
- Sign-On Bonus
- Sales commissions
- Receive customer tips
- Year end bonus
- 50% Company match for TUFTS single healthcare plan
- Supplemental insurances offered (dental, eye, disability, etc.)
- Growth opportunities
- Performance-based bonuses
- All employees are Quality-Pro Certified for exceptional quality
- A family-friendly organizational culture that’s known as "Ford's Family"
- Fun Company events throughout the year
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- A clothing allowance of $200 annually
- Cookouts and potluck lunches
- Holiday Party
- Retirement match & financial planning by Baystate Financial
- Employee discounts on lawn and pest services for your home
- Employee referral bonus program
- Sick paid time off starts accruing day 1 of employment.
- Paid vacation
- 10 Paid Holidays
- On-going training to keep you sharp and ahead of the game on industry trends and developments
Ford's Hometown Services, Inc. is proud to be a Drug-free Workplace and QualityPro Accredited with the National Pest Management Association.
Ford's Hometown ServicesWorcester, MA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.