- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- 2+ years of Service Technician experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent, ASE Certification required
- B level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
- Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
- Mechanical and troubleshooting skills and ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Excellent customer service skills and basic computer competencies
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to improve
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Teammate with ability to collaborate with others effectively
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
Ford of Clermont
AutomotiveView all jobs at Ford of Clermont