4060 S Ferdon Blvd., Crestview, FL 32536
Mechanic / Service Technician
Ford Crestview is seeking to hire experienced GAS and DIESEL Line Mechanics / Service Technicians to perform vehicle repairs and routine service/maintenance. We reward our technicians for their skill and certifications! Competitive pay is based on knowledge, experience, factory, state and A.S.E. certification.
Are you looking for a stable, successful place to grow and advance your career? Upload your resume AND complete the assessment for immediate consideration. We value our employees and invest in their success!
- Signing Bonus (discussed during interview)
- We will BEAT your current pay (bring your pay stub to the interview)
- We will discuss matching your current earned vacation
- Relocation assistance
- Toolbox transportation (details discussed during interview)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation
- 5-day work week
- Closed on Sundays
- Employee discounts
- Career advancement opportunities
Responsibilities - Line Mechanics / Service Technicians:
- Inspect vehicle and diagnose problem(s).
- Perform quality recall/general repair and maintenance work that meets dealership and manufacturer standards including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Provide labor and time estimates needed to repair/service
- Learn new information and techniques in training sessions
- Keep shop area neat/clean and account for tools
- Other duties may be assigned according to expertise and certifications
Requirements - Line Mechanics / Service Technicians:
- Experience is required
- Dealership service department experience is preferred
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Experience with the latest automotive technologies and working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, A/C equipment, etc.
- Flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Good work ethic and problem-solving skills
- A positive attitude and works well on a team
- Must pass pre-employment background check, MVR, and drug screen.
Ford Crestview is part of the Step One Automotive Group that represents 14 premier brands in the automotive industry with 13 locations in the South Eastern United States. We employ more than 500 passionate employees selling 10,000 cars and servicing the needs of over 40,000 customers. Step One invests in its teams, empowering them to serve. Our goal is to leave a lasting legacy in the local communities, achieve excellence in execution, and add value to the customer experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.