Outside Technology Sales (Audio Visual) - Washington D.C.
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ford AV is a nationwide, commercial AV integrator. We design, install, rent and service professional sound, video, and lighting systems for businesses, education, entertainment, government, churches, performing arts centers and sporting venues.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be on the winning team in commercial audio video! Ford AV is consistently ranked among the nation’s top integrators’ with a portfolio of very impressive customers from many of the Fortune 500 to premiere sports venues, performance spaces, government organizations and international airports.
Start with a base salary and modest ramp-up plan with no commission caps or decelerators. If you enjoy working with technology and enjoy sales, read the position description below and get it touch with us to see if Ford AV is your next career move.
What you will be doing:
- Actively prospecting to find, develop and grow your customer portfolio.
- Targeting executive and C-Suite contacts with the Ford AV value proposition.
- Setting appointments for in-person meetings and needs assessments.
- Conducting site surveys and reviewing drawings to understand customer needs.
- Partnering with Ford AV engineers, estimators and support staff to develop customer proposals.
- Presenting proposals and technology options to decision makers.
- Closing sales to meet or exceed quota expectations.
- Represent Ford AV as the single point of accountability to your customers.
- Nurture, develop and grow key accounts.
- Accurately manage and maintain sales and customer documentation.
What you need to succeed:
- Comfortable and capable in contacting and setting appointments with prospects.
- Desire to drive your own income based on your efforts.
- Ability to set goals and the persistence to reach them.
- Willingness to listen, learn and follow company polices and best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Good PC skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Looking for a long-term career opportunity.
- Previous experience with B2B sales
To Apply: Apply online at www.fordav.com/careers.
Compensation & Benefits:
Competitive benefits including medical, dental, short-term disability and basic life insurance; paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, and a 401k with a matching fund. Best of all, this position offers a competitive base salary + commission. Earnings potential of $65,000 – $250,000+ with no cap on earnings!
Drug Testing: Ford is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace and, therefore, personnel in safety- sensitive positions are subject to drug testing. Moreover, pre-employment, random, reasonable suspicion and/or post-accident drug testing may be conducted in accordance with company policy and all applicable laws in order to ensure a safe and healthy work environment. All applicants for this position tentatively selected for employment at Ford are subject to pre-employment drug testing and a final offer of employment is contingent upon a negative drug test result.
Ford Audio-Video Systems
4720 Boston Way Suite EWashington, DC
Get fresh AV Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.