Provider Relations Consultant
- Posted: over a month ago
Provider Relations Consultant
At Forcura, our mission is to empower better patient care. We do this through tools that allow providers across healthcare organizations to collaborate and communicate about patient care. We are currently seeking a highly entrepreneurial individual to drive adoption and usage of the Forcura platform with the physician market. If you’re looking to join a team of motivated individuals at one of Jacksonville’s fastest-growing companies, then consider our open Provider Relations Consultant role.
Ideal candidates have excellent communication and organization skills. This role requires a high-energy strategic individual who is vested in driving adoption and usage of Forcura. The Provider Relations Consultant will work directly with physicians across the US to make sure they have a solid understanding of the functionality and efficiencies that Forcura provides. Passion for customers, professional maturity, technical fluency, and excellent communication and presentation skills are critical for success in this role.
- Identify opportunities for increased Forcura adoption across business units.
- Serve as a customer advocate and partner to Forcura’s customers to drive adoption of Forcura to the physician segment.
- Assist with the development, administration, and execution of Forcura Adoption Playbook.
- Provide advisement on core functionality and features of Forcura to execute effective customer adoption and success strategies.
- Engage regularly with customers to identify and drive use case adoption and expansion.
- Build relationships and gain consensus with key customer stakeholders.
- Discover customer pain points, needs and business objectives.
- Serve as conduit between Forcura users and internal teams.
- Track the results of executed engagement strategies (progress and adoption) to determine efficacy through providing reports to Forcura Team members.
- Serve as product expert on Forcura Circle with ability to demonstrate functionality guide features in efforts to influence engagement.
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution.
- 1-3 years recent experience in a customer facing, advisory, sales, marketing or consulting delivery role.
- 1+ years of SaaS experience.
- Excellent and persuasive oral and written communication skills.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Highly organized and detailed.
- Project management skills a plus.
- Self-motivated, highly collaborative, creative, goal- and growth-oriented, and team-centric
- Demonstrated ability to develop understanding of software use and application
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Job location is in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Occasional travel expected
Forcura, a leading healthcare technology company headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, facilitates continuity of care via technology, analytics and a deep commitment to enabling better patient care. The Forcura suite of tools is powered by Forcura Connect, a proprietary framework for standardizing interoperability and integration among post-acute health care organizations, physicians, electronic health records (EHRs) and other supporting technology vendors. Through our technology and analytics solutions, we are a step closer every day to elevating the opportunities of post-acute care. Some of the company’s achievements include KLAS certification, a Fastest Growing Company distinction by Inc. Magazine (six consecutive years), multiple recognitions as a Great Place to Work, being named among the First Coast’s Healthiest Companies, and a Best SaaS for Healthcare award. For more information visit www.forcura.com or follow Forcura on LinkedIn.
HealthcareView all jobs at Forcura