Recruiting Assistant (Bilingual)
The responsibilities of the Recruiting assistant are to facilitate the recruiting department in the hiring process. Recruiting assistant will be responsible for communication to and from job applicants, hiring managers and recruiter. The Recruiting assistant’s functional responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
You will be responsible for:
- Source, recruit, screen, interview and assess high volumes of candidates to fill client’s open positions.
- Creates and posts ads using internet job boards, social media and other sources.
- Position is for a single employer and requires heavy client service responsibility including managing daily information, providing information, resolving problems and candidate data tracking.
- Accurate data entry of applicant, client and job information as well as payroll and invoicing data. Excellent computer/data-entry skills are a must.
Successful applicants must have:
· Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
· High attention to detail
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Ability to work in fast-paced, quickly changing environments
· Previous staffing industry experience
· HR Degree or equivalent
· Previous experience working in a HR/Recruiting Department
· Bilingual (Spanish)
Applications close on 09/06/2019