Technical Support Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
PreCise MRM is seeking a Technical Support Specialist for our Meridian, ID location. The successful candidate will facilitate both hardware and software support of our GPS telematics solution. This role will be responsible for the direct phone and email support of customers and external facing sales representatives that support PreCise customers and partners. This role will also be responsible for writing bug reports/feature requests and reviewing hardware/software changes prior to release.
- Work with customers’ technical staff to train, support, identify problems and develop solutions via email, phone and online webinars.
- Make recommendations in regards to product functions/features to improve customer satisfaction and product performance.
- Partner with Project Management, Service Delivery and Sales teams to establish and strengthen client relationships.
- Processing of quotes and sales orders for all PreCise related products and services.
- Management of warranty returns – including repairs and replacements.
- Configure, setup and test telematics equipment.
- Associates degree or equivalent combination of years of experience and education.
- 2-3+ years of experience in customer service, technical support, hardware/software quality assurance or related college level coursework.
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and presentation.
- Operational understanding of browser-based web applications.
- Basic understanding of GPS and related technologies.
- Basic knowledge and troubleshooting skills relating to hardware, software, and applications.
- Ability to multitask and maintain professional demeanor while handling complex issues.
- Ability to follow instructions and complete assigned tasks on time.
- Ability to communicate technical information and processes to customers in simple terms.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
TechnologyView all jobs at Force America
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?