The Planner is responsible for the scheduling of materials through the business, as well as from received product to finished system. In this role, you would be constantly balancing the inventory levels with customer needs so we can optimize the amount of capital invested in inventory. This role will also work to plan and organize the labor and personnel capacity of the plant while working together with sales and procurement to meet the customer orders and needs.
FORCE America has been an employee owned hydraulic manufacturer and distributor for over 65 years. We are a leader in our markets for technology and customer focus. FORCE America’s manufacturing divisions are recognized for personal responsiveness, product innovations and flexible designs. FORCE America's distribution chain reaches a customer base of over 17,000. FORCE America employs experienced design engineers, knowledgeable support staff and skilled production teams to ensure quality and service.
- Guides the process of maintaining the optimum inventory while meeting customers’ needs.
- Maintaining the accuracy of inventory levels of finished goods, work in process, obsolete inventory, and slow moving inventory.
- Develop and sustain an ongoing, accurate weekly production schedule.
- Manage the Sales and Operational Planning Meeting for location.
- Issue reports on a daily, weekly, monthly and as requested basis for materials and capacity (People and Machine) planning.
- Communicate with cross functional departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School or GED.
- 3 years of experience in Material Planning or coordination.
- Strong experience in Microsoft office including Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics preferred.
- Attention to detail oriented.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Strong organizational skills, timely, and the ability to prioritize.
Force AmericaWaukesha, WI
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.