VP, System Operations Program Manager, Corporate Services
- Over a month ago
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: Forbright Bank is a full-service bank, commercial lender, and asset manager headquartered in Chevy Chase, Maryland. Forbright is a banking and financing visionary leader in clean energy, healthcare, technology, financial services, real estate, and other industries with extraordinary service.
COMPANY CULTURE: We are a dynamic, high energy, fun, and fast-paced organization that has an exciting growth trajectory, meaningful mission, and embedded responsible environmental, social, and governance (ESG) practices into our daily interactions. We offer our team members a culture of collaboration, inclusion, flexibility, recognition, and giving back. We look to hire individuals that are passionate about our mission, and who are motivated, customer and results-oriented, innovative, adaptable, and thoughtful.
COMPANY MISSION: We are a values-driven institution with an uncommon commitment to decarbonization and sustainability. As the need to build a more sustainable, low-carbon economic system grows increasingly urgent, we are dedicating half of our assets to financing the companies, investors, and innovators driving that change. We are reimagining how a bank should operate in a changing world.
JOB SUMMARY: The VP, System Operations Program Manager, Corporate Services is responsible for the continual process improvement of the suite of systems supporting the corporate services activities at Forbright Bank.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and coordinate the continual process improvement of corporate services operations through collaboration with finance, risk, compliance, legal, administration and technical resources
- Consult with stakeholders to solve complex business issues through in-depth evaluation of processes, systems and industry standards and recommend solutions
- Influence and partner with other departments to ensure that they maintain their procedures and monitor for compliance as it relates to in scope systems
- Manage operational risks by collaborating closely with technical resources to establish effective procedures
- Manage third party relationships for key service providers used across the organization in accordance with Third Party Risk Management policies
- Contribute to operational, tactical, and strategic planning in support of the overall business
- Analyze business functionality and requirements to ensure the success of a system or software solution and assists with implementation and enhancement projects, collaborating closely with the project management office
- Record activities within lending operations to be shared as appropriate with business lines, auditors and examiners
- Bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 7+ years in program management, preferably in financial services
- Strong project management skills in leading a variety of stakeholders
- Knowledge of financial services best practices
- Strong understanding of software integrations, system administration and controls
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities
- Strong decision-making skills with the ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, collaborating as appropriate
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible and adaptive to a changing environment
ADDITIONAL DUTIES: For Forbright Bank to remain efficient and nimble as a growing organization, team members are expected to exhibit a high level of flexibility regarding any duties that may be situationally assigned outside of this job description.
-Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
-4 weeks PTO
-401k + company match
-Metro SmartTrip benefits ($50/mo)
-Remote or hybrid work schedules for most positions
-Bonuses for purchasing solar panels, electric vehicles, biking to work, etc.
-Paid subscriptions to Veterans Compost, Imperfect Foods and more!
Forbright Bank is committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity as a fundamental value. We welcome employees with a range of experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives.
Forbright Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR
AddressChevy Chase, MD
BusinessView all jobs at Forbright Bank
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?