- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: Forbright Bank is a full-service bank, commercial lender, and asset manager headquartered in Chevy Chase, Maryland. Forbright is a banking and financing visionary leader in clean energy, healthcare, technology, financial services, real estate, and other industries with extraordinary service.
COMPANY CULTURE: We are a dynamic, high energy, fun, and fast-paced organization that has an exciting growth trajectory, meaningful mission, and embedded responsible environmental, social, and governance (ESG) practices into our daily interactions. We offer our team members a culture of collaboration, inclusion, flexibility, recognition, and giving back. We look to hire individuals that are passionate about our mission, and who are motivated, customer and results-oriented, innovative, adaptable, and thoughtful.
COMPANY MISSION: We are a mission-driven institution with an uncommon commitment to decarbonization and sustainability. As the need to build a more sustainable, low-carbon economic system grows increasingly urgent, we are dedicating capital to financing the companies, investors, and innovators driving that change. We are reimagining how a bank should operate in a changing world.
JOB SUMMARY: The Systems Administrator is responsible for supporting the development, maintenance, and enhancement of IT related matters, including applications, networks, equipment, systems, and vendors for the Bank and its affiliates.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute across all operational activities of the IT department
- Support the strategic direction and the design of technology, infrastructure, software, and communications and networking systems, including the implementation and integration of external and internal business processing systems and applications
- Systems administration including cloud-based (AWS, Azure), Microsoft Active Directory, Office365, and Mobile MDM
- Experience with the integration and support of SSO and 2FA applications
- Working knowledge with virtualization platforms including VMWare
- Support for Bank systems including Horizon/FIS, Citrix, Salesforce, Wall Street Office
- Manage or assist with IT related projects, daily checks, backup processes, and audits
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of high-quality documentation (primarily Visio diagrams) for Bank systems, policies, procedures, and plans
- Support third party hardware and software integrations and service vendor relationships
- Promote cybersecurity awareness, assist in training, testing, and the use of best practices
- Assist with the design and maintenance of data and information management processes to ensure consistency, integrity, and security
- Support and configure audio/video conferencing, video monitoring, and security systems
- User hire & departure provisioning, and hardware and software inventory tracking
- Provide technical support to users for PC, server applications, and hardware technologies
- Provide after hours, weekend and on-call support on an as needed basis outside of general working hours
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year, accredited institution OR minimum of 6 years of systems administration
- Managing IT systems in a virtualized and remotely accessible environment – experience with Citrix a plus
- Desktop and server systems, implementation, management, and architecture (including but not limited to Cisco Meraki, Amazon Web Services, Azure etc.)
- Strong experience working with financial systems; Microsoft cloud-based services, including Azure, active directory, and Office 365; and Salesforce
- Proficient in Visio; development and maintenance of network and system diagrams
- Prior Banking systems experience a plus
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly organized and efficient, able to work with all levels of staff in all areas of the Bank, detail oriented, a team player, and excellent time management skills.
- Must be able to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions, exhibit passion and excitement over work, and have a self-starter, “can do” attitude.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines while thoroughly completing projects and assignments
- Additional responsibilities as directed by management
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: The requirements described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable employees to perform the essential functions. Work is conducted primarily in an office; however, some positions may be conducted remotely via technology. While performing duties of this job, the employee may be regularly required for prolonged periods of time to:
- Sit or stand at a desk
- Walk, stoop down, crouch, kneel or bend over
- Use hands and fingers
- Utilize a computer monitor with visual acuity
- Operate technology and other office machinery such as printers, fax machines, scanners, etc.
- Communicate clearly both verbally and in writing with others
ADDITIONAL DUTIES: For Forbright Bank to remain efficient and nimble as a growing organization, team members are expected to exhibit a high level of flexibility regarding any duties that may be situationally assigned outside of this job description.
-Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
-4 weeks PTO
-401k + company match
-Metro SmartTrip benefits ($50/mo)
-Remote or hybrid work schedules for most positions
-Bonuses for purchasing solar panels, electric vehicles, biking to work, etc.
-Paid subscriptions to Veterans Compost, Imperfect Foods, and more!
-Best Workplaces for Commuters 2023 winner
-The Washington Post Top Workplaces 2023 winner
Powered by JazzHR
Forbright BankChevy Chase, MD
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.