Our veteran-owned CBD brand is looking to hire a medical or biochemistry professional as our spokesperson who meets the following criteria:
- Is a currently licensed MD or DO in the United States, or
- Is a PhD or equivalent biochemist, licensed pharmacist, or academic biochemist
- Is up to date on the biochemistry and effects of CBD and cannabinoids in the human body
- Is comfortable on camera, handling interviews with major media, and can write articulately and/or edit collateral materials such as short white papers and reports on various related subjects
- Speaks well and is visually professional
- Must be passionate about improving and enriching the lives of veterans and their families
Prior US Military service is a plus, but not required.
You must be passionate about helping improve the lives and health of veterans and their families.
This is a long-term paid position, with an equity potential. This is a high-profile position as you will be the professional spokesperson for a unique brand that exceeds all current industry standards.
Duties would include:
- Shooting / participating in educational videos
- Using your image and videos in marketing materials and websites
- Occasional speaking engagements
- Media spokesperson (print, radio, broadcast, internet)
Knowledge of cannabis and CBD is a plus, but you would also be a good candidate if you are eager to learn about cannabis.
We have been in the CBD and cannabis industry since 2012 and have launched numerous CBD brands and retail dispensaries. Our team has over 55 years of digital marketing experience and FDA compliance expertise ensuring you will be representing a winning brand.