Foot and Ankle Institute Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a full-time medical doctor who holds a MD/DO degree and Board Certification in one of the following specialties: General Surgery, OB/GYN, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Interventional Cardiology, Vascular Surgery, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine to join our team. Some surgical experience with varicose veins is preferable but not required as we can provide plenty of hands-on training. This role offers an attractive cash compensation (base plus bonus) combined with convenient office hours.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that regulatory procedures are followed by the clinic, e.g. federal, state, AAAHC, and other regulatory agencies
- Fosters exceptional relationships among team member while maintaining clear objectives and performance expectations
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all times
- Explain procedures and prescribe treatments to patients
- Analyzes reports and trends to make informed decisions. Recognizes, establishes, and deals with priorities promptly and demonstrates critical thinking.
- Maintains a clean, safe environment throughout the clinic
- Complies with and abides by the code of conduct for physicians
- Maintain a high level of quality service by promoting continuous improvement
- Respects and maintains the confidential nature of patient information and coworker communications
- Establishes relationships with professional affiliations and participates in networking and educational opportunities to help develop personal and professional skills
- 3+ years of experience
- An active, team-oriented leader who encourages the identification and resolution of problems
- Strategist who is capable of encouraging ideas and participation
- The ability to multitask and balance multiple priorities and projects
- A results driven individual who is a coach and mentor
- Travel for initial training to other clinics for a short period of time
- Must have license in the state in which the position is available required
This position could be located in Oak Lawn, IL or Orland Park, IL
Foot and Ankle InstituteWhy Work Here?
Friendly and Professional Environment