JOB LOCATION: JERSEY CITY, NJ
Long-standing, small, family-owned food distributor seeks self-starter with a great attitude, strong work ethic and team-first mentality who will be responsible for the day-to-day management and operation of the network environment.
The candidate will interface with the accounting, purchasing, sales, customer service and warehouse departments, as well as with company owners, recommending and making the necessary improvements for successful overall system updating.
This position will also be responsible for company website maintenance and design enhancements, as well as run current reports and develop new ones within our software package. Will also administer company's PC network.
· Experience with Microsoft based PC networks including LAN and WAN and be Microsoft certified
· Strong Microsoft server experience with setting up registries
· Must have Windows software experience with ability to convert Windows XP to Windows 7 and 8
· Familiarity with standard practice and procedures in web design and development
· PC repair experience, restoring Windows after virus attacks
· Comfortable dealing with non-technical people
· Data input and basic database management
· Excellent verbal, written and numerical skills
· Creative thinker and conceptual planner
· Ability to work independently and possess excellent troubleshooting skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science preferred
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE HELPFUL IN:
· Cisco router and possibly Cisco certification
· The food industry
* Epicore software
* Commodity databases and 3rd party computer systems
**Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience including: Medical and Dental benefits, 401K, Holiday, Vacation and Sick Pay. Product Taste-testing every week!!!
Private parking lot, easy access to public transportation!
Must pass background Checks.