Foodliner, Inc. is one of the largest bulk food carriers in the country and a Transport Topic Top 100 carrier.
We are looking for Professional Owner Operators to join our team.
Our current driver averages $180,000/year with the potential to make $250,000/year or more!
Check out the benefits of driving with us:
- Regional Midwest- and nbsp; Home weekly or more
- Paying Per Load - Drivers can make $250,000 yearly, potential for more!
- Quarterly Incentive Program and nbsp;
- Licensing and permit services
- An owner operator friendly dispatch and management team
- Dedicated personnel to answer contract and weekly settlement inquiries
- Fleet of late-model trailers with air-ride suspensions
- Lease-to-own program
- Direct deposit
- Fuel tax filing service
- On-board computer system provided at no charge (installation charge applies)
- Comdata fuel card and access to all Comdata network stations
- Fuel surcharge program
- EZ Pass transponders are provided and Foodliner pays toll charges so owner operators have no out of pocket costs
- Hydrapak and amp; Blower equipment may be purchased from Foodliner and installed by one of our shops
What we need from a Professional Class A Truck Driver:
- Class A CDL
- Must pass all DOT Requirements, Physical Exam, and Drug Test
- Good MVR and safe driving record
- 12 months experience plus a Truck Driving school certificate or
- 24 months Class A Truck Driving experience
- Must be at least 22 years old
- Tanker Endorsement preferred but not required
- Truck weight limit of 18,000 lbs. including truck, driver, and amp; fuel