Part of the privately held McCoy Group of Transportation Companies, Quest Liner, Inc. is one of the nation and #39;s premier Non-Food Grade Bulk Carriers in the country. and nbsp; and nbsp;Both Quest Liner and nbsp;and sister company, Foodliner and nbsp;have been named to the Transport Topic Top 100 carrier list since 2014. and nbsp;
Quest Liner and nbsp;looking for a Professional Class A truck driver to join our team. If you consider yourself to be among and quot;The Best of the Best, and quot; we have a great opportunity for you to run dry bulk plastic pellets. and nbsp;In this fast paced, high-tech world, Quest Liner and nbsp;takes the time to make our drivers feel like the valued team members they are. We treat each truck driver like a person, not a number. and nbsp; and nbsp;
As a member of our team, you will enjoy fantastic benefits and perks, including:
CDL A Regional Driver and ndash; Quest Liner (Detroit, MI)
New Pay Package!
- Regional and nbsp;- average 1-3 nights per week on the road!
- Paid Time Off-80 Hours in the First Year!
- $75,000 - $85,000 / year
- $150 additional pay per load to Canada! Can run 4-5 loads per week! (Valid passport required)
- $3,000 Sign-on Bonus, $5,000 if you have bulk (Liquid or Dry) experience!
- Regional: and nbsp;home weekly or more - average 1-3 nights out per week
- Annual seniority bonus, up to $2,750 per year
- Quarterly performance bonus, up to 5.5% of gross earnings
- Paid time off and ndash; Vacation (1 week after 6 months, 1 week after 12 months)
- Medical, prescription, dental, vision, short and long term disability
- 401K with company match and nbsp;
- $50,000 Life insurance policy
Experience and Qualifications:
- Class A CDL
- Must be at least 22 years old
- Tanker endorsement preferred, and nbsp;but not required
- 24 months Class A Tractor-Trailer driving experience and nbsp;or and nbsp;12-23 months Tractor-Trailer driving experience plus a truck driving school certificate and nbsp;
- Must pass all DOT requirements, physical exam and drug test
- Good MVR and safe driving record
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and ndash; Qualified women, minorities and people with disabilities encouraged to apply.