Foodliner, Inc. is one of the largest bulk food carriers in the country and a Transport Topic Top 100 carrier. We are looking for Professional Class A CDL truck drivers to join our team. In this fast paced, high-tech world, Foodliner takes the time to make our drivers feel like the valued team members they are. We treat each truck driver like a person, not a number. and nbsp; and nbsp;
Be part of a growing transportation organization that goes the distance for customers and is committed to the careers of its employees. While you and ldquo;Go The Distance and rdquo; for our customers, we and ldquo;Go The Distance and rdquo; for you! and nbsp;We offer a variety of opportunities to support your growth and changing lifestyle needs throughout your career. As a member of our team, you will enjoy fantastic benefits and perks, including:
CDL A Regional Driver and ndash; West and nbsp;(Ogden, UT)
New Pay Package!
- $1,200 a Week Guarantee Pay!
- Paid Time Off-80 Hours in the First Year!
- $70,000 - $80,000 / year
- $3,000 Sign-on Bonus, $5,000 if you have bulk (Liquid or Dry) experience!
- Home Weekly or more - average 2-3 nights out per week!
- Driver Referral Program Bonus - $4,000!
- Dry Bulk and liquid tanker load originating at terminal site and delivering locally or regionally
- Regional: and nbsp;home weekly or more - average 2-3 nights out per week
- Paying practical miles
- Annual seniority bonus, up to $2,750 per year
- Quarterly performance bonus, up to 5.5% of gross earnings
- Weekend delivery premium: $100 per day
- Paid time off and ndash; Vacation (1 week after 6 months, 1 week after 12 months)
- Paid personal/sick days
- Paid holidays (6 per year)
- Medical, prescription, dental, vision, short and long term disability
- 401K with company match and nbsp;
- $50,000 Life insurance policy
Experience and Qualifications:
- Class A CDL
- Must be at least 22 years old
- Tanker endorsement preferred, and nbsp;but not required
- 24 months Class A Tractor-Trailer driving experience or 12 months Tractor-Trailer driving experience plus a truck driving school certificate and nbsp;
- Must pass all DOT requirements, physical exam and drug test
- Good MVR and safe driving record
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and ndash; Qualified women, minorities and people with disabilities encouraged to apply.