Director of Operations-Great Lakes Region
- Posted: over a month ago
Who We Are:
We believe a workplace food program is something employees should love and look forward to every day. Powered by technology and a network of over 2,000 restaurants, Fooda feeds hungry people at work through our ongoing food programs located within companies and office buildings. Every day each Fooda location is served by different restaurants that come onsite and serve fresh lunch from their chef’s unique menus. Now with over 30 million meals sold, Fooda operates in 26 major US cities and plans for continued expansion. Eight out of ten employees believe Fooda is one of their company’s top perks.
The Director of Operations performs a critical oversight function for all Fooda operations in the Great Lakes region comprising of: Chicago, Milwaukee and Detroit. The core responsibility of the Operations Director will be to provide leadership and support for the operations teams in all Fooda markets within Great Lakes aligning to Fooda’s best practices as well as each market’s individual needs and requirements.
The Director of Operations is focused on recruiting and retaining top talent for each market. Reporting to the Regional Director of Sales, this role will be focused on operational excellence for both Fooda’s Restaurant Partners and clients within the assigned markets.
What You will be Doing:
- Manage, coach and support teams in multiple cities across the Great Lakes Region as they lead day-to-day operations ensuring the Fooda processes and best practices are being adhered to
- Hold teammates and direct reports accountable for the ownership for client relationships and restaurant retention.
- Hold responsibility and lead processes aligning to recruiting, training and retention of Operations Employees (Coordinators, Associates and Account Executives) for multiple markets
- Identify operational challenges aligning to client needs and requests by serving as a leader to create and execute different strategies or processes
- Collaborate with the market leadership and the sales teams with retention initiatives for all markets
- Leading quarterly business reviews with clients offering both short and long term suggestions to yield success within Fooda
Who We Are Looking For:
- You have the interpersonal skills to help coach and manage Fooda teammates in all operations of Great Lakes Region as well as effectively communicate to Fooda leadership
- You have the ability to analyze and report performance of all product offerings against company goals and initiatives
- You are an effective project manager with proven success stories demonstrating your ability to complete initiatives from start to finish
- You are extremely organized, and detail orientated, with proven capabilities to prioritize and multitask
- You have a willingness to speak up and have your own voice while acknowledging customer needs
- You are known for your positive outlook and lead by example
- 5+ years of professional operations experience with at least three of these being in a management capacity
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proven track record successfully building and maintaining client relationships
What We'll Hook You Up With:
- Competitive market salary and stock options based on experience
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Paid maternity and parental leave benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Company-issued laptop
- Daily subsidized lunch program (ours!) and free food and beverages in the office
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No phone calls or recruiters please.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Fooda